Declared by the Chief Minister of West Bengal, CM Relief Fund Scholarship / Nabanna Scholarship provides scholarships every year to the needy and the economically backward students, who passed the Madhyamik Examination or Higher Secondary exam or any University examination. Students who are currently studying in Class 11, 12th. College and University can apply for this scholarship.
Below here you can get all the information related to this scholarship, such as- Eligibility Criteria, Rewards & benefits, How to Apply, Required Documents, Important Dates, Selection Process, and Contact Details.
Eligibility Criteria for Nabanna Scholarship
- The candidate must be the resident of the West Bengal.
- The candidate must belong to the state board/council of secondary education board or state-aided university in West Bengal.
- Students must score 65% marks in the 10th or 12th class.
- The student must score 60% marks in 12th for the U.G. level.
- The student must score 55% in graduation for the P.G. level.
- The annual income of his family should not exceed Rs.60,000.
Rewards & Benefits of Nabanna Scholarship
The selected candidates will get an amount of Rs.10,000 per year as per their course.
How to Apply for Chief Minister’s Relief Fund Scholarship
The application method for Chief Minister Relief Fund Nabanna Scholarship is an Offline method. There is no particular form announced by the WBCMO authority. After finishing all the process, submit this application to the given address below. Follow these steps below-
- Step 1: Download the “Chief Minister Nabanna Scholarship 2020 Application Form” along with “Recommendation copy of MLA or M.P.”, and a copy of “Self Declaration”.
- Step 2: Fill the application form with the required details correctly.
- Step 3: Attach all the required documents (see below)
- Step 4: Attach “Recommendation copy of MLA or M.P.” and a copy of the “Self Declaration” with your application form.
- Step 5: After completing all this process submit the application form on the following address as per your location- [South Bengal Students] Nabanna, 14th Floor, 325 Sarat Chatterjee Road, Shibpur, Howrah- 711102, [North Bengal Students] UTTARKNYA, P.O.Satellite Township, Fulbari, Jalpaiguri-734015.
Documents Required for Nabanna Scholarship
- Copy of Self Declaration
- Recommendation copy of MLA or M.P.
- Passport size photos
- Mark sheet of the last exam passed.
- Admission receipt or current course.
- Photocopy of Bank Passbook front page / cancelled cheque.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Income Certificate from Gazetted Officer – A.
- Rank Card of Entrance Examination.
|MOMA Scholarship – GET DETAILS|
Look At A Glance here
|Vidyasaarathi Scholarship – GET DETAILS|
|Jio Scholarship – GET DETAILS|
|Nabanna Scholarship – GET DETAILS|
Important Links For Nabanna Scholarship
- Nabanna Scholarship Official Website – CHECK HERE
- Nabanna Scholarship Renewal Portal – CHECK HERE
Dates to Apply for Nabanna Scholarship
There is no exact last date for applying this scholarship scheme. Students can apply at any time of his current course for this scholarship.
|Nabanna Scholarship Application Starting Date||Update Soon|
|Nabanna Scholarship Application Last Date||Update Soon|
Selection Process for Chief Minister’s Relief Fund Scholarship
The selection process for the Chief Minister Scholarship is an entirely merits basis. This scholarship is provided to needy students. After submitting the filled application form correctly, candidates can receive an email or SMS from WBCMO Relief Fund about his/her scholarship application status.
Contact Details of Nabanna Scholarship
- Nabanna, 14th Floor, 325, Sarat Chatterjee Road, Shibpur, Howrah – 711102.
- Tel- 033 2214 5555 / 2214 3101
- Fax – 033 2214 3528
- Email- [email protected]
- Website – wbcmo.gov.in
More Scholarship You can Choose for your Higher Education
- Maulana Azad Scholarship – Dates, Eligibility & Other Details – GET DETAILS
- SC ST Scholarship – All Details You May Apply – GET DETAILS
- National Scholarship 2020 – All Schemes Details – GET DETAILS
- Minority Scholarship – All Scholarship You May Apply – GET DETAILS
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship – Eligibility, Dates & Application – GET DETAILS
- Pre Matric Scholarship – Eligibility, Dates & Condition Details – GET DETAILS
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minority Communities – GET DETAILS
- MOMA Scholarship – Dates, Eligibility, Application, & Login Details – GET DETAILS
- OBC Scholarship – Scholarship for OBC Students – GET DETAILS
- Vidyasaarathi Scholarship – Dates, Eligibility, and Application Process – GET DETAILS