Jio Scholarship, provided by Reliance JIO Infocomm Limited (RJIL), will provide financial support to those students who wish to pursue higher studies but are unable to do due to poor economic conditions. The financial assistance from Rs 35000 to Rs 55000 will be given annually to the selected students. 2019-20. There is no restriction in the Jio Scholarship Scheme to the Class Wise Reservation SC/ ST/ OBC/ Minority/ General for the Scholarship Scheme.
Jio Scholarship Details
|Name Of The Scholarship||Jio Scholarship|
|Provided By||Reliance JIO Infocomm Limited (RJIL)|
|Eligible Criteria||10th to 12th, diploma, PG from Arts, |
Commerce, Science Streams
|Reward & Benefits||INR 35,000 to INR 55,000 per annum|
|Selection Process||basis of the Merit list under the Jio Scholarship|
Jio Scholarship 2020 Eligible criteria
Applicants must be at the level of 10th-12th, diploma, graduation or post-graduation.
- Class X: 70% or higher in the recognized state board examination (85% or higher for students of CBSE and ISCE).
- Class XI: 70% or more in the approved board review (85% or more for students of CBSE and ISCE).
- Class XII: 65% or more in the exam conducted by the approved state board (80% for ICSE and CBSE panel candidates)
- Graduation level: Minimum 75% or more in the university exam started by the approved college or institution.
- Postgraduate level: Minimum 75% or better in the degree test initiated by a recognized college or institution.
Applying candidates must be financially weaker. The candidate must belong to the nationality of India.
Rewards & Benefits of Jio Scholarship
Students will receive the scholarship amount directly into their bank accounts. The scholarship amount is given as follows-
|Class||Marks Obtained||Scholarship Amount|
|Class 10th/ High-School||70% and above in State Board, 85% and above in Central Board or ICSE||35,000/- per annum|
|Class 11th||70% and above in State Board, 85% and above in Central Board or ICSE||38,000/- per annum|
|Class 12th||65% and above in State Board, 80% and above in Central Board or ICSE||45,000/- per annum|
|Graduation||75% and above||52,000/- per annum|
|Post Graduation||75% and above||55,000/- per annum|
How to apply for Jio Scholarship
- Step 1: First, go through the eligibility criteria, If you are eligible for the Jio scholarship, then proceed to the process of application.
- Step 2: You can fill the form in online through reliance Jio websites or by visiting nearby reliance office.
- Step 3: Fill in all the required and mandatory information.
- Step 4: Now submit the Application form in the nearest Jio Office.
|MOMA Scholarship – GET DETAILS|
Look At A Glance here
|Jio Scholarship – GET DETAILS|
|Nabanna Scholarship – GET DETAILS|
|Maulana Azad Scholarship – GET DETAILS|
7 Required Documents For Jio Scholarships
- Education Qualification Certificate.
- Economic Weaker Section.
- School Identity Card.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Bank Passbook.
- Mobile Number.
Selection Procedure for Jio Scholarship
- The merit list is shortlisted based on the details entered by the candidates after the application form has been submitted.
- Students with an outstanding academic track record will be chosen for Jio merit-based scholarship.
- If the authorities carry out an entry exam, cards will be issued via the official website.
- Candidates may also have other reservations depending on their class, age, annual income, etc.
- The authority will also check the records and qualifications after shortlisting the applicants so that scholarships meet the most deserving candidates.
- The scholarships will finally be granted to the candidates only after successful verification.
Important Dates of Jio Scholarship
|Jio Scholarship Application Starting Date||Updates Soon|
|Jio Scholarship Application Last Date||Update soon|
Jio Scholarship Important Link
- Official Website of Jio Scholarship – CHECK NOW
10 Scholarships You can Choose for your Higher Education
- Maulana Azad Scholarship – Dates, Eligibility & Other Details – GET DETAILS
- SC ST Scholarship – All Details You May Apply – GET DETAILS
- National Scholarship 2020 – All Schemes Details – GET DETAILS
- Minority Scholarship – All Scholarship You May Apply – GET DETAILS
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship – Eligibility, Dates & Application – GET DETAILS
- Pre Matric Scholarship – Eligibility, Dates & Condition Details – GET DETAILS
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minority Communities – GET DETAILS
- MOMA Scholarship – Dates, Eligibility, Application, & Login Details – GET DETAILS
- OBC Scholarship – Scholarship for OBC Students – GET DETAILS
- Vidyasaarathi Scholarship – Dates, Eligibility, and Application Process – GET DETAILS