Indian Oil Scholarship, provided by Indian Oil Corporation is awarding 2600 scholarships to meritorious students from all over India Every academic year. This Scholarship scheme provides attractive scholarships to the bright first-year students of 10+/ ITI, Engineering, MBBS, MBA courses. Candidates for the scholarship are selected on a ‘merit-cum-means’ basis. 2000 Scholarships are offered for 10+/ ITI students, the distribution will be State-wise, based on “Number of students who appeared for 10th Standard examination.
Approx., 600 scholarships are offered to students pursuing professional courses (Engineering–300 Nos., MBBS-200 Nos. & MBA-100 Nos.). The scholarships will be distributed Zone-wise viz. North, South, East & West, based on “Number of students who appeared for 12th Standard examination.
Students who want to apply for Indian Oil Scholarship program can check here the complete details through this article below.
IOCL Indian Oil Scholarship
|Name of the Scholarship||Indian Oil Scholarship/ IOCL Scholarship|
|Provided By||Indian Oil Corporation|
|Eligibility||first-year students of 10+/ITI, Engineering, MBBS, MBA|
|Important Dates||September /October for 2020 (Tentative)|
|Reward & Benefits||INR 1,000 to INR 3,000 per month|
|Number of Scholarship||● 10+/ITI -2000 NOS|
● Engineering–300 Nos
● MBBS-200 Nos.
● MBA-100 Nos
Total- 2600 NOS
IOCL Indian Oil Scholarship Eligible Criteria
- IOCL Indian Oil Scholarship Eligible C Class 10th: Students pursuing full time/regular courses (not
correspondence/distance/online mode) in the 11th standard / 1st Year of
Intermediate courses or equivalent are eligible to apply.
- ITI: students full time/regular courses (not correspondence/distance/online mode)
in 1st year of 2 years ITI course is eligible to apply.
- Engineering & MBBS: students full time/regular courses (not
correspondence/distance/online mode) in the first year of Engineering/MBBS degree courses (minimum 4 years’ duration) are eligible.
- MBA: students full time/regular courses (not correspondence/distance/online mode) in the first year of a minimum 2 years postgraduate course in Business Administration/Management are eligible to apply.
● Marks Obtained for Each Stream:
- The annual income of the family of the applicants should not exceed INR
- Applicant should be Minimum 15 years and maximum of 30 years of age.
Indian Oil Academic Scholarship Rewards & Benefits
|10th/ITI||2 years||2000||INR1000 per month|
|Engineering||4 years||300||INR3000 per month|
|MBBS||4 years||200||INR3000 per month|
|MBA||2 years||100||INR3000 per month|
IOCL Scholarship Bonus Prize
Those qualifying in the merit list of the particular course (Top 10 in 10+ or Top 3 in graduate/postgraduate) will get a lump sum Bonus Prize of Rs. 10,000/- (Rs. Ten thousand only). Toppers will be invited to IOCL’s cost for receiving the amount.
|CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship – GET DETAILS|
Look At A Glance here
|CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship – GET DETAILS|
|SC ST Scholarship – GET DETAILS|
|Vidyadhan Scholarship – GET DETAILS|
Indian Oil (IOCL) Academic Scholarship Reservation Details
49.5% scholarships are reserved i.e. SC(15%), ST(7.5%) & OBC (27%). Only those listed in the Central Govt’s OBC list will be considered against the OBC quota. OBC candidates of State list but not covered by Central Govt’s OBC list may apply against General Category. 25% of scholarships for girl students and 10% of scholarships for persons with Disabilities (PwDs) (minimum 40% disability as per definition under Disabilities Act 1952) are reserved in each category/sub-category. The above reservations shall be maintained on the overall All India Basis.
Application Procedure for Indian Oil Scholarships 2021
One can apply for Indian Oil Scholarship from 1st September to 30th September(tentative) of every year. Follow these steps to apply-
- Step 1: Visit the official website www.iocl.com of the authority.
- Step 2: Go to the IOCL Scholarship Application Form page.
- Step 3: Fill in the asked details carefully (Name, Father’s Name, Address, etc.). If the facts and documents of any applicant are not complete or proper, his/her application shall be rejected.
- Step 4: Click on the Apply button.
- Step 4: You will receive the IOCL Scholarship Login details on the email.
- STEP 5: Submit the hard copies of the required documents (see below) with the application form to the given address below.
7 Documents Required to apply for Indian Oil Scholarships
- Domicile Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Mark Sheet of the last exam passed.
- One passport size photo & signature.
- Bank Passbook.
- Fee details slip.
Selection Procedure of Indian Oil Scholarships
- The criterion for selection will be merit and the family’s income basics.
Indian Oil Scholarships 2021 Dates
- September /October for 2020 (Tentative)
Indian Oil Scholarships 2021 useful Links
- Indian Oil Scholarship Official website LINK – CHECK NOW
- For all other Scholarship, Jobs and Scholarship Information please visit our official website – Latestnews29.com
Contact Details of Indian Oil Scholarships
- Location: Sify Technologies Limited (IOCL ESS I-TEST DIVISION)
Plot No B 7, Sector-132, Noida-201301 (Uttar Pradesh)
- Email: Contact Us
- Website: www.iocl.com
More Scholarship You can Choose for your Higher Education
- Maulana Azad Scholarship – Dates, Eligibility & Other Details – GET DETAILS
- SC ST Scholarship – All Details You May Apply – GET DETAILS
- National Scholarship 2020 – All Schemes Details – GET DETAILS
- Minority Scholarship – All Scholarship You May Apply – GET DETAILS
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship – Eligibility, Dates & Application – GET DETAILS
- Pre Matric Scholarship – Eligibility, Dates & Condition Details – GET DETAILS
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minority Communities – GET DETAILS
- MOMA Scholarship – Dates, Eligibility, Application, & Login Details – GET DETAILS
- OBC Scholarship – Scholarship for OBC Students – GET DETAILS
- Vidyasaarathi Scholarship – Dates, Eligibility, and Application Process – GET DETAILS