Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship is an initiative of the Modi Foundation, issued to the meritorious and poor students who are currently studying in Class 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th. The main aim of the foundation behind this scholarship scheme is to support the students financially. Applicants will be selected through a written exam. A total of 500 winners can receive the amount from INR 8,000 to INR 50,000 according to their rank in the exam.
Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship Overview
|Depart Name||Modi Foundation|
|Advertisement Notification||Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship|
|Eligibility||● Students of class 8th to 12th
● citizen of India and belong to Himachal Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, West UP states
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Important Date||Not Yet Declared.|
Eligible Criteria to Apply for Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship
- Applicants must be studying in Class 8 to 12
- Students must be the citizen of India and belong to Himachal Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, West UP states
Reward & Benefits of Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship
- Contestants who secured 1st rank get a cash prize of INR 50000. The amount will be given to 25 students.
- Contestants who secured 2nd rank get a cash prize INR 40000. The amount will be given to 50 students.
- Contestants who secured 3rd rank get a cash prize INR 30000. The amount will be given to 75 students.
- Contestants who secured 4th rank get a cash prize INR 15000. The amount will be given to 100 students.
- Contestants who secured 5th rank get a cash prize INR 8000. The award will be given to 250 students.
How to Apply for Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship
Follow the steps given below to apply-
- Step 1: Visit the official portal that is www.modifoundation.co.in.
- Step 2: Click the link on the home page as provided in the menu bar.
- Step 3: Check the condition of eligibility and if matches then move to the next step.
- Step 4: Fill the application form correctly with all the details.
- Step 5: Attach all the required documents. (see below)
- Step 6: Press the “submits” button for submission.
- Step 7: Make the online payment by following the link that is already given.
- Step 8: Take a print out for future needs.
|National Scholarship – GET DETAILS|
Look At A Glance here
Documents Required To Apply for Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship
- Letter of admission
- Recent passport size photographs
- Duly filled and signed loan application form
- Statement of cost of study
- PAN Card, AADHAAR card of student and parent/guardian
- Proof of identity and proof of residence
- IT returns or IT assessment order of the previous two years of the co-borrower
- Statement of assets and liabilities of parent/guardian
- Proof of income of parent/guardian
Selection Procedure of Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship
After the initial screening of online applications, candidates are shortlisted for an interview. The final selection is based on a student’s performance in his/ her score in the ‘Siksha Abhiyan entrance Exam, that is held in various centres in the mentioned States. Exam Pattern
Total no. of questions is 90, and the full marks are 390 Subjects:- Science, Physics, Maths, Biology, Mental Ability, Current Affairs English and Hindi Duration of the exam is 2 hours and No negative marks
Dates to Apply for Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship
Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship 2020 last date to apply is not yet announced. For more information and stay updated, visit the official website www.modifoundation.co.in.
|Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship Application Starting Date||Update Soon|
|Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship Application Last Date||Update Soon|
Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship Important Links
- Official Website of Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship – CHECK NOW
More Scholarship You can Choose for your Higher Education
- Maulana Azad Scholarship – Dates, Eligibility & Other Details – GET DETAILS
- SC ST Scholarship – All Details You May Apply – GET DETAILS
- National Scholarship 2020 – All Schemes Details – GET DETAILS
- Minority Scholarship – All Scholarship You May Apply – GET DETAILS
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship – Eligibility, Dates & Application – GET DETAILS
- Pre Matric Scholarship – Eligibility, Dates & Condition Details – GET DETAILS
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minority Communities – GET DETAILS
- MOMA Scholarship – Dates, Eligibility, Application, & Login Details – GET DETAILS
- OBC Scholarship – Scholarship for OBC Students – GET DETAILS
- Vidyasaarathi Scholarship – Dates, Eligibility, and Application Process – GET DETAILS