Indian Army Recruitment : The detailed notification pdf for the latest Indian Army Recruitment 2023 has been published on its official page, https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/. This notification has been advertised to invite eligible unmarried male and female Indian nationalists for the grant of a short-service commission in the Indian Army for the engagement of the Judge Advocate General Branch. Candidates who have a Law degree are eligible to apply for this recruitment. According to the notification, the online registration link has been activated on 30th October 2023 and interested applicants can submit their online application till 28th November 2023.
Indian Army Recruitment
|Conducted by||Indian Army|
|Job name||Indian Army Recruitment 2023|
|Job position||Judge Advocate General|
|Staring date of application||30th October 2023|
|Last date of application||28th November 2023|
|Mode of application||online|
|Total number of vacant seats||Tentative|
|Age limit||21 – 27 years|
|Pay scale||Rs. 56100/- per month|
Eligibility Criteria – Indian Army Recruitment
Essential Qualification :
- Candidates should obtain LLB Degree from a recognised institute with minimum of 55% marks
- Candidates should have 5 years integrated Law degree after 12th from a recognised institute with minimum of 55% marks
Essential age Required :
- The minimum age of the candidates should be completed 21 years and maximum age should not be more than 27 years.
Age relaxation :
- Age relaxation should be admissible in accordance with the government rules.
More Active Jobs in India
Vacancy Distribution of Indian Army Recruitment
Women – Tentative
Men – Tentative
Salary/ Pay Scale
- Lieutenant – INR. 56100 to 177500/- Per month
- Major General – INR. 144200 to 218200/- Per month
- Captain – INR. 61300 to 193900/- Per month
- Brigadier – INR. 139600 to 217600/- Per month
- Lieutenant Colonel – INR. 121200 to 212400/- Per month
- Colonel – INR. 130600 to 215900/- Per month
- Major – INR. 69400 to 207200/- Per month
|SC/ ST category Candidates||Exempted|
|General/ EWS/ OBC Category Candidates||Exempted|
|PWD Category candidates||Exempted|
- Candidates are required to visit the Indian Army’s Official page.
- Enter the Captcha code appear on the screen.
- Choose the employment notice and read instruction carefully.
- Click on Officer Entry Apply / login.
- In the next step, click on the Registration tab and complete the process with valid information.
- Under the dashboard, candidates should tap on the Login button.
- Fill up the application form with necessary information.
- Upload all the necessary documents in prescribed format.
- Preview the application form by clicking on Summary of your Information.
- After submitting the form take a print out of the form for further reference.
|Starting date of online application||closing date of online application|
|30th October 2023||30th November 2023|