Any type of scholarship is very much important and helpful for students. NEC scholarship is for all category students which is the best part of this scholarship. The scholarship helps students to dream big. The scholarship helps a student to achieve success. All category students will be benefited from this scholarship. Student’s mindsets will be very strong by this scholarship. The literacy level will be very high for that scholarship. Every student wants to study higher and to make a bright future. All category students will be benefited from the scholarship. A healthy competition among students will be always there.
1.Name of the Scholarship – NEC Scholarship
2.Provided by – Council of North Eastern
3.Eligibility – class 10th and plus 2 students.
4.Reward – More than Rs 30,000 /-
5.Application Start Date – Notify soon
6.Last Date of Application – We will be in touch with you soon
7.Exam Date of Application – Notify soon
8.Result date of Application – We will be in touch with you soon
9.Mode of Application – Online
10.Official Website –
How can I apply for NEC scholarship 2021?
- First of all the candidate should visit the official link.
- After opening the new page press on apply option.
- Next, the candidates study the guidelines and continue.
- Then applicant should create their registration.
- After completing their registration the candidates must have to give their personal details what they require.
- The banking details, Adhar details, etc of the candidates should have to give.
- Then their created application id and password of the applicants should put down.
- Applicants must fill the form correctly.
- No changes will be allowed after that.
- At last, an applicant must take a printout of the application.
|CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship – GET DETAILS|
What attachment required for NEC scholarship
- Signature copy of the residential certificate.
- Signature copy of community certificate.
- Copy of an Income certificate.
- A copy of bank details.
- Aadhaar card (residential proof)
- Singed copy of mark sheet of board exam
- Research synopsis of Ph.D. and M.Phil students.
- Permanent resident certificate.
Eligibility Criteria for NEC Scholarship
- The eligibility criteria of NEC scholarship is very much strict.
- The applicants should be a permanent domicile of northern states (Manipur, Mizoram, Tripura, Sikkim, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya and Nagaland)
- On the merit basis the applicants will be selected.
- The education sector should be recognized by the ministry of HRD authority.
- The research students will also get awarded with stipend and get books by the authority.
- Applicant’s family income should not exceed Rs. 8,00,000.
- For every category student need a minimum percentage which is 60% and above than that.
NEC scholarship renewal technique
This renewal process is done by online. To knows the way scroll it down.
- At first official portal should be log in.
2. After that the application form should be revised if required.
3. Thereafter applicants can reupload the necessity document again.
4. Next the applicants can press the button to renew.
5. Then give the details to fill up the page.
6. After that press on Renew Details.
7. Next tap on the Lock button should be pressed.
8. Before the submit option ensure that the given details are appropriate.
9. Don’t forget to take a printout of the application form and must submit it before the deadline.
Benifits of NEC scholarship 2021
- In Diploma level student Rs twenty thousand per year.
- In UG level students RS twenty-two thousand per year.
- In PG level students RS Twenty-five thousand per year.
- In M.Phil/Ph.D. level students RS thirty thousand per year.
|SSP Scholarship||Get Details|
|Vedantu Scholarship||Get Details|
|NSF Scholarship||Get Details|
|Nabanna Scholarship||Get Details|
The Terms & Condition of NEC scholarship 2021
- For practical training purposes, the scholarship is not available.
- There is no quota or category system.
- A sponsored applicant cant get this scholarship.
- Telephone No: 03642522674
- Address: Council of North Eastern, Shillong, 763003.
NEC scholarship Official Website
|Official Website||Get Details|
Frequently Asked Questions for NEC Scholarship
- What is the appliaction procedure?
The application procedure is: First of all the candidate should visit the official link, After opening the new page press on apply option, Next the candidates study the guidelines and continue, Then applicant should create their registration, After completing their registration the candidates must have to give their personal details what they require, The banking details, Adhar details, etc of the candidates should have to give, Then their created application id and password of the applicants should to put down, Applicants must fill the form correctly, No changes will be allowed after that, At last, applicants must take a printout of the application.
- What is the mode of Application?
The mode of appliaction is Online.