SSP Scholarship: This scholarship is for Minority students. Minority students are too much talented but due to lack of money, they are correspondingly way behind than other communities. So the Karnataka govt decided to give them an SSP Scholarship. This scholarship gives mental strength and fights for a better career. The students give more time and more concentration towards study. Their carrier will be better and their future will be very strong for this scholarship. Minority students will healthy competition with other community students. Minority students will get better jobs in the future. Good luck students. May your dreams fulfill.
1.Name of the Scholarship – SSP Scholarship
2.Provided by – Karnataka Government
3.Eligibility – class 1 to 10th and 11th to PG students.
4.Reward – More than Rs 10,000 /-
5.Application Start Date – Notify soon
6.Last Date of Application – We will be in touch with you soon
7.Exam Date of Application – Notify soon
8.Result date of Application – We will be in touch with you soon
9.Mode of Application – Online
10.Official Website –
How can i apply for this SSP Scholarship ?
- At first check out the official website link.
- Then the candidate has to create their registration part with a new login id and password.
- After completing the registration process find the application option and click on it.
- After clicking the previous option a new web page is open
- Now complete the all requirements details and check the all given details.
- At last, submit it.
- Then applicants should take a printout of this application.
Documents Required for SSP Scholarship
- Identification no of the Candidate.
2. Aadhar no of the applicant.
3. Nationalized Bank Passbook no.
4. Caste certificate
5. Marksheet of last qualifying Certificate.
6. Applicant’s Income certificate by the attested of authority
7. Copy of Fee receipt details
|Jio Scholarship – GET DETAILS|
Eligibility Criteria of SSP Scholarship 2021
Pre matric scholarship
- Minority candidates are eligible for this scholarship.
- Class one to ten standard students is eligible for this scholarship.
- The applicants should have passed with a minimum of 50% marks from class two to class ten.
- The candidate’s family income must not be more than INR 1,00,000 from any source.
Post Matric Scholarship
- Minority candidates are eligible for this category of scholarship.
- The applicants who are studying from class 11 to Ph.D. level are eligible under this category.
- The applicants should have passed with fifty percent marks in the previous exam.
- The family income must not be more than INR 2,00,000 from any source.
SSP Scholarship Rewards Benefit 2021
- That scholarship covered the hostel fees and tuition fees of students.
- The amount of scholarship should directly be sent to the applicant’s bank accounts.
- This scholarship is very much helpful and motivated minority students towards their career.
- M.Phil students will also get Rs 8,000 almost the end of research work.
- Ph.D. students will also get Rs 10,000 almost the end of research work.
Renewal Procedure of SSP Scholarship 2021
the appliacnts should renew their SSP Scholarship by providing login id and password.But if they dont memory theri password then students need to stepwise procedure to renew that scholarship:
- Step 1- The applicants should enter the official SSP Scholarship portal.
- Next, the applicants should press on ‘student login’ and came in their login details.
- the applicants should enter their SATS ID, select the financial year and click on ‘search.
- The authority views their SSP scholarship application status.
How to check SSP Scholarship Sanction List 2021
Step 1- The applicants should see the offical SSP Karnataka portal.
Step 2- They should click on the ‘scholarship for students od the list is paid’ button.
Step 3-The applicants should choose the financial year , department ,district and taluk details from the dropdown menu.
Step 4 – The applicants press on the ‘search’ option.
Step 5 – The applicants can view the list of scholars selected for the SSP scholarship and their amount.
Government Job Vacancies You Can Check
|Indian Railway Recruitment||Get Details|
|Army Jobs||Get Details|
|Air Force Jobs||Get Details|
|Air India Jobs||Get Details|
SSP Scholarship 2021 Selection Criteria
- The selection is mainly based on financial needs.
- If two candidates applying for the scholarship have the same family income, the authority will consider the older child in the family for that scholarship.
- The applicants are selected based on their family income and financial conditions.
- This scholarship is for minority candidates.
SSP Scholarship Official Website
|Official website||Get Details|
- Email [email protected]
- TElephone No – 080-35254757
FAQ details about SSN Scholarship
- What are the Rewards Granted ?
i. That scholarship covered the hostel fees and tuition fees of students.
ii. The amount of scholarship should directly be sent to the applicant’s bank accounts.
iii. This scholarship is very much helpful and motivates minority students towards their careers.
iv. M.Phil students will also get Rs 8,000 almost the end of research work.
v. Ph.D. students will also get Rs 10,000 almost the end of research work.