Meghalaya University Result: Students who have given their UG or PG or other exams in 2021/ 2022 should get ready for the online checking process of Meghalaya University Result. The officials of Meghalaya University has published various Course Result on their site. So interested candidates should check their Results immediately. Otherwise, the link will not work correctly; in that case, students have to wait some more time to get their Results on hand. So, students, you don’t need to worry, go with us, and we will show you how you can check your Result and many more things have been discussed in this content, but for that, you must complete this article.
Meghalaya University Result
|Designation of University||Meghalaya University|
|Release Date of Result||Update soon|
|Courses||UG, PG, PhD. More|
|Object||Meghalaya University Result|
What Documents Should I Carry for Meghalaya University Result?
NOTE – No Required Documents are needed.
Mentioned Details on Meghalaya University Result
- Name of the Degree/ Course.
- Subject Name.
- Roll Number.
- University Name.
- Year of Examination.
- Semester Number/ Year (1/2/3).
- Overall Marks.
What is the Meghalaya University Result Checking Process?
Students must be restless to find out the Meghalaya University Result, so we will go directly to the steps through which the Result can be found.
- Firstly, candidates looking for their Results should go through Meghalaya University’s official page.
- Secondly, when you reach the official site of the University, you need to go to “Examination” and hit on “Result.”
- Thirdly, after hitting on the “Result” tab, students will be directed to a page where they have to select their Course.
- Fourthly, students will be directed to a new tab.
- Fifthly, those who pass the Exam will provide their Roll Number on that pdf.
- Find the Roll Number, and this is how they will understand if they have passed or not.
Available Courses in Meghalaya University
- Department of English.
- Department of Law.
- Department of Applied Biology.
- Department of Botany.
- Department of Business Administration.
- Department of Physics.
- Department of Political Science.
- Department of Rural Development.
- Department of Chemistry.
- Department of Commerce.
- Department of Computer Science & Electronics.
- Department of Earth Sciences.
- Department of Economic.
- Department of Education (PQSE).
- Department of Library & Information Sciences.
- Department of Mathematics.
- Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Department of Physiotherapy.
- Department of Social Work.
- Department of Sociology.
- Department of Zoology.
Meghalaya University Revaluation Result
Revaluation Results can be found at least 15days after the application submission. Students who will fill out the Revaluation Form will be able to check their Results through the provided checking procedures.
Easiest Way of Checking Meghalaya University Revaluation Result
Only those who have submitted the Revaluation Form and therefore want to check the Revaluation Result should go through the given processes:
I) Aspirants should go through Meghalaya University’s official site (https://www.ustm.ac.in/).
II) Once reaching the official site of the University, you need to go to “Examination” and hit on “Result.”
III) Then, the students will be directed to a page where they have to select their Course and Revaluation Result link.
IV) Another page will be directed then.
V) This is how the students can check their Revaluation Results.
Meghalaya University Result – Mandatory Dates
Result Checking Date of UG Semesters. – Update soon
ResultChekcing Date of PG Semesters – Update soon
UG Revaluation Result Checking Date – Update soon
PG Revaluation Result Checking Date – Update soon
More Important Dates – Update soon
Meghalaya University Result – Link Area
Meghalaya University – Contact Details
- Phone – 081302 96297
- University Address – Meghalaya University,
GS RoadBr, Ri Bhoi,
Meghalaya, India, Pin – 793 101
FAQ’s Regarding Meghalaya University Result
1) Is there any possibility to increase the marks through Revaluation Form?
—> If the students have given their Exams well, but for some reason, they have got fewer marks, then they will get more marks through the Re-checking process.
2) What is Meghalaya University Result checking link?