Navy Jobs: Are you intending to join with Indian navy? Then you must have to read this article to perceive more about these jobs. If you passed class 12th, graduation and your age between 18 to 26 then you will be eligible to apply for these jobs. If you follow this page patiently then you will get adequate information that you need to apply.
Today from this page you can receive about the eligibility criteria, application process, selection method, application date and link etc. So without delay, you have to go down and read all the meticulous details to the very end.
- Type of Job: Indian Navy.
- Country: India.
- Established: 1612
- Headquarters: New Delhi.
- Application Mode: Online.
- Eligibility: Class 12th, graduation, postgraduation and above.
- Age Limit: 18 to 26.
- Location: Across India.
- Official website: https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
Major Based For Indian Navy Jobs
- Port Blair
What is the Eligibility Criteria For Navy Jobs
- The applicants have to stay in India.
- The applicants must have studied from recognised school and Universities.
- Physics and Mathematics must have to in class 12th with 55% marks.
- Those who candidates had studies B.Tech and M.Tech And obtained minimum 60% marks they are eligible.
- Those who candidates are studying B.Sc and M.Sc they will be eligible.
- Those who candidates have BCA and MCA degree they will be eligible.
- Engineering students will be eligible to apply.
- Those who have completed an electrical engineering course they are eligible.
- The applicant’s age will be a minimum of 18 to 26 years.
- The applicants have to be unmarried.
|SC ST Scholarship – GET DETAILS|
Medical Requirment For Indian Navy Jobs
- The applicant’s minimum height will be 157 cm.
- The applicant’s weight will be calculated according to their height.
- The applicants have to be fit.
- The applicant’s eye vision will be 6/6 without glass.
Nessary Documents For Applying Indian Navy Jobs
- Class 10th, 12th and lase examination results.
- Recedence Proof.
- Date of Birth.
- Caste Certificate.
- Computer Certificate.
- Sports certificate.
- NCC certificate.
Look At A Glance here
How Do I Apply For Indian Navy Jobs
- The Applicants have to go to the Indian Navy official page (https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/).
- After go to the official page you can see the “Register” option.
- After click you will see the “Register with aadhar Card” and ” Register without Aadhar”.
- You can choose your own.
- Then, fill the register form with applicants Name, Applicants Father’s name, PAN card number, phone number, Email id, Nationality etc.
- After that fill your application form with correct information.
- Submit your application form.
Subject Details for Indian Navy Written Test
- There are total 4 subject has in this exam.
- Mathematics, Science, general knowledge and English subject will be include in this exam.
- You can lost 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer.
What is the Selection Method For Indian Navy Jobs
Are you interested to know the selection method for Indian Navy Jobs, then you must read this paragraph. This kind of procedure that you have to go through so follows below.
- First, Application Procedure.
- Written Test.
- Medical Test.
- Begin your training.
What is the Rewards Structure for Indian Navy Jobs
Here you did try to discuss about the remunaration details, however if you want to know proper salary structure then you have to follow the official page. Here has displayed the minimum abd maximum salary deatils, through which you will understand the rewards deatisl, so follow below.
- The employee minimum salary will be Rs. 21,000.
- The employee Maximum salary will be Rs. 2 lakhs.
What is the Application Link for Indian Navy Jobs
Upcoming Vacancies you May Apply
|Cabin Crew Jobs||Get Details|
|Police Jobs||Get Details|
|10th pass jobs||Get Details|
|12th pass jobs||Get Details|
|Graduation Degree Jobs||Get Details|
|Railway Jobs||Get Details|
|Bank Jobs||Get Details|
|Government Jobs||Get Details|