Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship is a scholarship for minority students. This scholarship is for only female candidates. This scholarship is very much courageous and helpful for female candidates. This scholarship helps female candidates for future growth and better success. This scholarship helps female students to boost up their further education. Their fortune will be a change for this scholarship. Females will be self-dependent and mentally strong for this beneficiary scholarship. The literacy level of female candidates will be very high. The female candidate’s mindset will be changed for that scholarship. Now the female candidates will dream big and achieve success.
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
1.Name of the Scholarship – Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
2.Provided by – Ministry of Minority authority, India Government
3.Eligibility – Only Minority and Girls candidates are eligible.
4.Reward – More than Rs 5,000 /-
5.Application Start Date – Notify soon
6.Last Date of Application – We will be in touch with you soon
7.Exam Date of Application – Notify soon
8.Result date of Application – We will be in touch with you soon
9.Mode of Application – Online
10.Official Website –
The eligibilty criteria of Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarsip 2021
Before applying for this scholarship the applicant should know the criteria that if they are able or not because it is the primary stuff to apply for Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship. So check out and follow the entire details. Get down.
- The candidate should be an Indian.
- The candidate should be passed with 50 percent marks in the last exam.
- The scholarship is for class 9 to 12 students.
- That scholarship is only for female students.
- This scholarship is not applicable to those students who are studying overseas.
- More than two candidates are not eligible under this scholarship.
Documents Require for Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2021
The most necessary thing is gather to all cardinal certificates. Applicant must need to have the all certificates which is given below :
- Copy of a Nationalized Bank Pass Book.
2. Copy of Aadhaar Card
3. Minority Certificate of the girl’s Applicant
4. Recent passport size two picture of the Applicant
5. Last qualifying Certificate
6. Applicant’s income certificate
7. Proof of Domicile Certificate
8. Matriculation pass certificate
|Jio Scholarship – GET DETAILS|
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Application Process 2021
Today’s topic is Begum Hazrat Mahal National scholarship and now you must know about the process of the applying process that we have given below. To get through the article and read all the steps one after another. Go ahead below.
- Firstly they should check out the online portal.
- The students should fill up the student application form.
- After that self details have to put in the application form by candidates.
- Next sent the registration form.
- Thereafter school verification is downloaded.
- Next using the registered phone number the applicants should log in.
- After that banking details should enroll.
- Next, the required documents should be uploaded.
- At last, the application form should be submitted.
The benefits of Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2021
- Female candidates are taken of RS 6000 under this scholarship.
- Class 9 to 10 students are taken of RS 5000 under this scholarship.
Renewal of Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2021
This renewal process is done by online. To knows the way scroll it down.
- At first official portal should be open.
2.Provide your applicant id and password.
3.After clicking the option fulfills all requirements details and attach all documents.
4.Before the submit option check the all given details.
The selection process of Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
- Based on marks the selection of scholars will be done.
- Based on the candidate’s family income the shortlisting will be done.
- minority female candidates are selected for this scholarship.
|Job Vacancies||Click Here|
|Indian Army Recruitment||Get Details|
|HDFC Bank Jobs||Get Details|
|Qatar Airways Recruitment||Get Details|
|Government Jobs||Get Details|
|Part-time Jobs||Get Details|
Terms and conditions of Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2021
- Study gap students will not get this scholarship.
- If this scholarship discontinues for any reason it can’t be back.
- Renewal cant is done for that scholarship.
- One student should apply once. more than one application should be canceled.
- The transferable amount will be directly transferred to the bank account of applicants online.
- Transfer amount through cheque is not acceptable.
- The language of the income certificate should be in English or else the application should be rejected.
- Address – Chelmsford Rd, Maulana Azad Building, New Delhi: 110 055.
- Email Contact – [email protected]
- Tel No- +91-11-23583789
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Official Link
|Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Official Link||Get Details|
FAQ of Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2021
- What are the documents needed?
The needed documents are a Copy of a Nationalized Bank Pass Book, a copy of Aadhaar Card, a Minority Certificate of the girl’s Applicant, a Recent passport size two picture of the Applicant, Last qualifying Certificate, Applicant’s income certificate, Proof of Domicile Certificate, Matriculation pass certificate.
- What are the Rewards Granted?
Female candidates are taken of RS 6000 under this scholarship. Class 9 to 10 students are taken of RS 5000 under this scholarship.