Patliputra University Result has been released for various courses such as B.A, B. COM, B.SC, M.A, etc, and the Result which is yet to be published, will be declared soon. Therefore, students can check out their Results through the official site. To find out the Result, candidates must enter their Roll Number, father/ mother’s name, course, exam session, and thus get to know their obtained marks. It is preferable to click on the direct link given, most probably at the end of this article, through which the Result checking process will be easier.
Patliputra University Result
- Year of Examination – 2022
- University – Patliputra University
- Year of University Set up – March 2018
- State of – Bihar
- Recognition of – UGC
- Mode of Result Publish – Online
- Result Date – Update soon
- Official Page – http://www.ppup.ac.in/
Which Details will be Printed on Patliputra University Result?
The Patliputra University Result print details have been mentioned as follows:
- Roll Number.
- Course Name.
- Marks Obtained in Theory.
- Marks Obtained in Practical.
- Full Marks.
- University Designation.
- Candidate’s Name.
- Controller’s Sign.
What Documents are Mandatory to Check Patliputra University Result?
FATHER/ MOTHER’S NAME.
How Do I Check Patliputra University Result?
- Firstly, go through the official portal of Patliputra University.
- Secondly, Stop your eyes on the Menu Bar at the top of the screen.
- Thirdly, Go to “Admissions/ Examination” and click on “Examination Notice.”
- Fourthly, Various links will be available there. You have to choose the link which suits your Course.
- Fifthly, Now enter the “Exam Session.” For example (2018-2021).
- Sixthly, Enter the “Exam Type.” For example (Annual/ Semester).
- Seventhly, Enter your “Course.” For example (B.A/ B.sc).
- Eighthly, Enter your “Roll Number” and “Father/ Mother’s Name.”
- Finally, hit on “Show Marksheet.”
Available Major Courses in Patliputra University
- Under Graduate Proggrame.
- Post Graduate Proggramme.
- Vocational Proggramme.
- One Year Proggramme.
Patliputra University Revaluation Result
Some people here are very disappointed with their results, so they are suggested to submit the Revaluation/ Scrutiny Form from the official site of Patliputra University. Through this process, they can get the deserved marks. At least 15 days after filling the Revaluation Application, its Result will be published. You must wait for the right time.
How Do I Check Patliputra University Revaluation Result?
- Students must open the official portal of Patliputra University.
- Then look at the charts mentioned above on the screen.
- After that, go to “Admissions/ Examination” and click on “Examination Notice.”
- Various links will be available there; find the Revaluation Result link.
- Now enter the “Exam Session.” For example (2018-2021).
- Enter the “Exam Type.” For example (Annual/ Semester).
- Enter your “Course.” For example (B.A/ B.sc).
- Enter your “Roll Number” and “Father/ Mother’s Name.”
- Hit on “Show Marksheet.”
Important Dates for Patliputra University Result
|Semester 1, 2, 3 Result Date for UG||Update soon|
|Semester 4, 5, 6 Result Date for UG||Update soon|
|PG Result for Semester 1, 2 Date||Update soon|
|PG Result for Semester 3, 4 Date||Update soon|
|UG Revaluation Result Date||Update soon|
|PG Revaluation Result Date||Update soon|
Helpful Links for Patliputra University Result
Patliputra University Contact Details
- E-Mail – [email protected]
- Contact Address – Patliputra University,
Old bypass Road, Kankarbagh,
Patna, Bihar, India Pin – 800 020
FAQ’s Regarding Patliputra University Result
1) In how many months, the Patliputra University used to release the Examination Result?
—>The Patliputra University used to publish the Result Within 3-4 months.
2) Will I be able to fill the Revaluation form if I fail the exam?
—>Yes, those who have obtained low marks and those who have failed the Exam are able for Revaluation.