OPSC Jobs : Odisha Public Service Commission has released a latest employment notification on their respective website. The official of the Odisha Public Service Commission has accepted the online application from suitable candidates for Medical officer posts. The online registration process for the medical officer posts will be commenced on 27th of December 2022 and the eligible candidates who want to work as a Medical officers in OPSC can apply online for this recruitment till the 27th of January 2023. Willing aspirants can apply for this recruitment through our website. The direct application link will be attached below to this article. Aside from the direct link, candidates also get the necessary information including application process, selection process, salary details, eligibility criteria, application fee and more.
|Conducted by||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Job name||OPSC Jobs 2023|
|Job position||Medical officer|
|staring date of application||27th of December 2022|
|Last date of application||27th of January 2023|
|mode of application||online|
|total number of vacant seats||3481|
|age limit||21 to 38 years|
|Pay scale||level 12
56,100/- Per month
Some useful fact about OPSC
- Odisha Public Service Commission popularly known as OPSC.
- The commission was established in the year 1st of April 1949.
- The commission is situated in Parija Road, Cuttack, Odisha.
- The agency is organize the civil services exam for entry level appointments to the various civil services.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
- candidates should have MBBS Degree or its equivalent degree from a Medical college or medical institute recognized by the Medical council of India.
- candidates should have a valid registration certificate under the Odisha medical regulation rules.
- candidates should required conversion certificates recognized by MCI in case candidates having degree from foreign universities
AGE CRITERIA :
- Candidates age should not be less than 21 years and upper age limit should not be more than 38 years.
AGE RELAXATION :
|Name of category||Upper age limit|
|SEBC/ SC/ ST/ Women/ Ex-serviceman||5 years|
|PWBD (SC/ ST/ SEBC)||15 years|
Vacancy Details of OPSC Recruitment
|Name of category||No of post|
|SC/ ST category Candidates||Exempted|
|General/ EWS/ OBC Category Candidates||Exempted|
|PWD Category candidates||Exempted|
- candidates shall visit the official page of the OPSC.
- Find the career tab.
- Click on the tab and you see the list of current job vacancies on the recruitment section.
- Choose your advertisement notification which you want to apply.
- Read the notification carefully for the details of eligibility & other criteria.
- make registration and then login.
- Fill in all the particulars with basic information.
- Upload the documents in the prescribed format.
- Submit the form and take a print out of it for further reference.
candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the written exam conducted by the official of Odisha public service commission.
|Starting date of online application||closing date of online application|
|27th of December 2022||27th of January 2023|
|Name of the post||Pay scale|
|Medical officer||level – 12
Rs. 56,100/- per month cell 1 in the pay matrix as per ORSP Rules
|Official notification link||official website link||application link|
|GET DETAILS||GET DETAILS||GET DETAILS|
Q. What posts will be released for OPSC Jobs 2023 ?
Ans. Medical officer posts will be released for the latest OPSC Jobs.
Q. What is the closing date of submission of online application for OPSC Jobs 2022 ?
Ans. 27th of January 2023 is the last date of application for this jobs.
Q. What is the basic salary of a Medical officer posts ?
Ans. The basic salary of a Medical officer posts is Rs. 56,100/- per month cell 1 in the pay matrix as per ORSP Rules.