OPSC Job vacancies: Odisha public service commission is arranging a recruitment drive for the Insurance Medical officer posts. Online applications are invited from unemployed Eligible candidates for a total number of 93 vacancies. This recruitment notice is advertised on their respective official page. candidates certified in MBBS are eligible to apply for the above-mentioned posts. The online application will be commenced on the 17th of January 2023 and the candidates can submit their application by 17th of February 2023. Whenever the official start the application we will share the direct application link here. Till then keep an eye on our website for more latest and upcoming job updates.
OPSC Job vacancies
|Conducted by||Odisha public service commission|
|Job name||OPSC Job vacancies 2023|
|Job position||Insurance Medical officer|
|staring date of application||17th of January 2023|
|Last date of application||17th of February 2023|
|mode of application||online|
|total number of vacant seats||93|
|age limit||21 to 38 years|
|Pay scale||Rs. 56,100/- per month|
Some useful fact about OPSC
- Odisha Public Service Commission popularly known as OPSC.
- The commission was established in the year 1st of April 1949.
- The commission is situated in Parija Road, Cuttack, Odisha.
- The agency is organize the civil services exam for entry level appointments to the various civil services.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
- candidates should have MBBS Degree or its equivalent degree from a Medical college or medical institute recognized by the Medical council of India.
- candidates should have a valid registration certificate under the Odisha medical regulation rules.
- candidates should required conversion certificates recognized by MCI in case candidates having degree from foreign universities.
AGE CRITERIA :
- Candidates age should not be less than 21 years and upper age limit should not be more than 45 years.
AGE RELAXATION :
|Name of category||Upper age limit|
|SEBC/ SC/ ST/ Women/ Ex-serviceman||5 years|
|PWBD (SC/ ST/ SEBC)||15 years|
Vacancy Details of OPSC Job vacancies
|Name of category||No of post|
|SC/ ST category Candidates||Exempted|
|General/ EWS/ OBC Category Candidates||Exempted|
|PWD Category candidates||Exempted|
- visit the official website of the opsc.
- Then click on the career tab on the home page.
- Find out the advertisement.
- Download the recruitment notice and open the file.
- Check the required eligibility criteria, last date and others term and condition.
- Then click on the registration link .
- provide basic details to complete the registration process.
- Then login with registration credentials.
- Fill out the application form.
- Attach all the necessary documents into the portal.
- Submit the form and take a print out of the form for future use.
The selection process will consists of the written exam.
|Starting date of online application||closing date of online application|
|17th of January 2023||17th of February 2023|
|Name of the post||Pay scale|
|Insurance Medical officer||level – 12
Rs. 56100/- per month
|Official notification link||official website link||application link|
|GET DETAILS||GET DETAILS||GET DETAILS|
Q. How many seats are allotted for OPSC Job vacancies 2023
Ans. There is a total number of 93 seats are allotted for this job vacancies.
Q. What is the last date of application for OPSC Job vacancies 2023 ?
Ans. 17th of February 2023 is the last date of application for this recruitment.
Q. Which post will be hired for OPSC Job vacancies 2023 ?
Ans. Insurance Medical Officer posts will be hired for this latest OPSC Job vacancies.
Q. What is the minimum age required to apply for OPSC Job vacancies 2023 ?
Ans. candidates minimum age should be 21 years.