ECHS Latest notification: Hallo students, a great opportunity released for you here. If you want to know about this then hurry up and snatch it without any delay. Ex-serviceman Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) has announced its recruitment notification for the Clerk, Medical Office. ECHS Job advertisement is issued for 189 Vacancies. So all the interested candidates are requested to apply for this job. ECHS Recruitment 2022 application process has been Started from 7th December 2022 and the online application process will be closed on 9th January 2023 ( up to 5:00 PM). Interested aspirants are advised to fill out their application form before the ending date. To know more about Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, Application Process, Selection Process, and Salary Details read the description below. The candidates are additionally informed that to apply for this post they can visit our website as the application link is being provided there for their help.
ECHS Recruitment detail :
|Exam Conducted By||Ex- serviceman Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS)|
|Post Name||The Clerk, Medical Office|
|Job Type||ECHS Recruitment|
|Age Limit||58 -60|
|Starting Date||7th December 2022|
|Ending Date||9th January 2023|
|Application Fee||Gen/ OBC/ EWD: Nil SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM: Nil|
|Application mode||Offline Submission|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 16800 – 75000/-|
|Job Categoray||Central Government|
Important Detail about ECHS:
- Ex- serviceman Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) was launched with effect from 1st April 2003. The scheme aims to provide allopathic and AYUSH medicare to EX-servicemen pensioner and their dependents through a network of ECHS Polyclinics, Service medical facilities, Government hospitals, empanelled private hospitals/ Specified Govt.
- Headquarters : Delhi, India.
- Official Website : https://echs.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria- ECHS Recruitment 2023 :
Educational Qualifications :
|Sl No.||Post Name||Qualification|
|1||Clerk, Medical Officer||The applicant must have a certificate or Degree of 12th, 8th, B.Pharma, B.Sc, BDS, Diploma, Graduate, MBBS, MD or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
Vacancies Details :
It is mentioned that the every applicant will be given equal chance. According to the posts the vacancies are different. Check the total number of seats detail which is given below-
|Sl. No||Post Name||Vacancies|
|9||Dental Assistant/ Techinican/ Hygienist||12|
|12||IT Natwork Technician||6|
|13||Data Entry Operator||10|
Age Limit :
According to post, the age limit are given here —
|Minimum Age Limit||20 Years|
|Maximam Age Limit||53 – 68 Years|
Application Fees :
Application Fee detail is given here —
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM||Nil|
Salary Details :
- The candidates will be paid Rs. 16800/- to Rs. 100000/- per month
- For more information about salary follow the website.
Selection Process :
- The Applicant will be selected through written test.
- And Interwiew.
Application Process :
- Firstly, the candidates have to visit the ECHS official Website.
- Then look for the Recruitment 2022 notification.
- Read this application terms and condition very carefully befor applying for this post.
- Apply online by following steps with valid Email ID.
- Print a copy of the application form for you.
Important Link :
|Official Notification Link||Official Website Link||Application Link|
|GET DETAILS||GET DETAILS||GET DETAILS|
Frequently Asked Questions :
- What is the selection process for the ECHS Recruitment 2022?
Ans: Selection will be done on the basis of Written Test, and interview.
- How many vacancy are there for the post?
Ans: The ECHS recruitment 2022, total 189 vacancies has been released.
- When is the last date to submit the ECHS recruitment 2022?
Ans: The last date of ECHS Recruitment will be on 31st 9th January 2023.