Jio Scholarship is governed by the RJIL(Reliance JIO Infocomm Limited). This Scholarship’s motto to help those brilliant students who are too good in their education but can not pursue their further studies because of financial issues in family. This Scholarship is one of the most well known Indian Telecommunication, it is popular just not only in India but also the whole World. It’s famous for the largest LTE network with covergae around 22 Telecom operators. Jio Telecom now giving a wonderful oppurtunity to needy students on merit basis. Class 10th, 11th , plus 2 , UG & PG students can get benefit from this Scholarship. The needy candidates who have interested this Jio Scholarship Programme please fill up the application form and submit in the official webpage. Still now no application date have declared. Till then the eligible candidate should gather the all documents what is needed for the Jio Scholarship. We will be in touch with the candidate, ASAP the Scholarship authority give the all details.
The official webpage link : https://www.jio.com/ .
Candidate must have to know first that they are eligible or not. So before here applying this JIO Scholarship, read thoroghly this article.
- Section of Nationality: Candidate must be a Indian Citizen.
- Education Section: Candidates must be a student of class 10to PG.
- Financial Section: Candidates must belong to the economically weaker section.
- Academic Qualification: The qualification is given below:
- Candidate in class 10th(ISCE/CBSE) must have to get 70% or above will be awarded by this Scholarship.
- Candidate in class 11th(ISCE/CBSE) must have to get 70% or above will be awarded by this Scholarship.
- Candidate in class PLUS 2 (ICSE/CBSE) must have to get 70% or above will be awarded by this Scholarship.
- Candidate in UG must have to get 70% or above will be awarded by this Scholarship.
- Candidate in class PG must have to get 70% or above will be awarded by this Scholarship.
Documents Require for Scholarship 2021
- Passport size Photograph of the applicant
- Aadhar Card of the applicant
- Caste Cerificate(GENERAL, OBC, SC, ST)
- Education Qualification related all Certificates
- Economic Weaker Section
- Students from Class 10th/ 11th/ plus 2/ UG/ PG
- First page of Bank Passbook
- School Identity Card
|NSF scholarship – GET DETAILS|
After going the official application link you will be able to see the Application form download option click on it.
Next put the all details on the webpage and affix the all cardinal documents/attachments.
Then submit this application form with all the essential documents in the nearest Jio Office.
How to Apply Process
- First applicant need to visit official page of this Scholarship. Click here : https://www.jio.com/ .
- Applicant need to fill up all required fields.
- Applicant need to affix the passport size picture.
- Ensure that the all entered documents/attachments are correct.
- After ensuring the all things submit that application and don’t forget to take a filled receipt print out of the application.
- Students of class 10th(ISCE/CBSE) must have to get 70% marks and the more will be granted INR 35,000.
- Students of class 11th(ISCE/CBSE) must have to get 70% marks and the more will be granted INR 38,000.
- Students of class 12th(ISCE/CBSE) must have to get 70% marks and the more will be granted INR 45,000.
- Students of UG must have to get 70% marks and the more will be granted INR 52,000.
- Students of PG must have to get 70% marks and the more will be granted INR 55,000.
Key Highlights of 2021 of Jio Scholarship
First Date of Applying this Scholarship is Not Announced
Last Date of Applying this Scholarship is Not Announced
About Jio Scholarship 2021
Jio Scholarship’s purpose to economically aid to those shining students to continue their study. This Scholarship give a wonderful oppurtunity to pursue their
dreamy education. Keep study and get all Scholarship through the education by the Candidate.
1.Q In which students are eligibile for Jio Scholarship?
Ans:Class 10toh to PG students are eligible.
2.Q What’s the Webpage Link?
Ans:The Webpage link is here > https://www.jio.com/ .
3.Q What is the minimum percentage necessary?
Ans:The minimum percentage is 70% . Only this 70% or the above students are eligible for Jio Scholarship.