Dibrugarh University Result has been decided to be declared soon. The official announcement has been published recently. Students who gave the Written Exam held in 2022 are capable of finding their Results. We guess all of you have prepared yourself mentally. There is nothing to worry about; visit the official page and check your gained marks. Or else aspirants can stay here to get vital information regarding the Result of Dibrugarh University. Students can search 1st Semester, 2nd Semester, 3rd Semester, 4th Semester, 5th Semester, 6th Semester, all Semester Results through the provided links. Get down slowly and read this effective information.
Dibrugarh University Result
- University’s Name – Dibrugarh University
- Affiliation – NAAC, UGC, AIU, ACU
- Another Name – Dibru University
- Established in – 1965
- Location – Assam
- Result Checking Date – Update soon
- Mode of Result Declaration – Online
- Official Page – https://dibru.ac.in/
- Available Courses – B.A, B.SC, B.PHARM, M.SC, etc
Notable Details on Dibrugarh University Result
The Marsksheet will be distributed soon. Within one month of Result publication, the Marksheet will be provided to the students. So here we have given some details which will be mentioned on the Result of Dibrugarh University.
- Semester Name.
- Student’s Name.
- Written Examination’s Marks.
- Practical Marks.
- Secured Marks in all Subject.
- Result Status.
- Controller’s Sign.
What Documents Need to Carry for Dibrugarh University Result?
Students’ “Admit Card” should be carried, without the Admit students can not be able to check their Results online.
What is Dibrugarh University Result Checking Mehod?
1 – Go through “https://dibru.ac.in/ .”
2 – By clicking on the above link, you will be directed to the University’s official site.
3 – Now, keep scrolling, look at the right side of the screen, and click on “Results”.
4 – Result Notices will be shown.
5 – We suggest you click on the link which suits your Semester/ Course.
6 – Now click on “Download”.
7 – The University Result will be downloaded as PDF File.
Dibrugarh University Offered Courses
- Department of Sociology.
- Department of English.
- Department of Asamese.
- Department of Economics.
- Department of Physics.
- Department of Chemistry.
- Department of Statistics.
- Department of Commerce.
- Department of Life Science.
- Department of Anthropology.
- Department of Petroleum Technology.
- Department of Applied Geography.
- Department of Political Science.
- Department of Education.
Important Dates Regarding Dibrugarh University Result
- Publication Date of Under Graduate Result – Update soon
- Oublication Date of Post Graduate Result- Update soon
- Result Checking Date for Other Courses – Update soon
- Revaluation Result Declaration Date – Update soon
- More Important Dates – Update soon
Dibrugarh University Revaluation Result
Candidates who are not happy with the marks they have obtained then apply for Revaluation by simple steps. Suppose you are thinking about Revaluation Application, you have to keep some points on your mind, they are as follows:
i) Only confident and able students should go for this Application.
ii) You must apply by visiting the University’s official page.
iii) Application Fee will be within Rs. 150 – 300/-. You must pay it online.
What is Dibrugarh University Revaluation Result Checking Process?
After the declaration of the Dibrugarh University Revaluation Result, applicants can check it through the processes given below:
a) Visit the official site of the University.
b) Now keep scrolling, look at the right side of the screen, and click on “Results”.
c) Result Notices will be shown.
d) Choose Revaluation Result and click on it.
e) Then click on “Download”.
f) The Revaluation Result will be downloaded as PDF File.
Dibrugarh University Contact Details
|Email Address||[email protected]|
Assam, India, Pin – 786004
Dibrugarh University Result – Link Area
FAQ’s Regarding Dibrugarh University Result
1) When will Revaluation Application start?
—>The Revaluation application starts a minimum of 15days after the declaration of the Result. Hope this year will be the same.
2) How much should I pay for one subject to be evaluated?
—> At least Rs. 300/-