Army Welfare Education Society Job: Army Welfare Education Society has released a Notification this month. As per that official notification, candidates will get recruited in various posts, and we want the job seekers to keep checking out this article to know about the post and vacancy details. Candidates who have prepared themselves to join this job, including those who are getting the announcement now, should read the article completely for the whole information. First, they have to know the Eligibility required for this vacancy, and thus they can fill out the Application Form through the official site within the last date of submitting the application.
Army Welfare Education Society Job
- Content Topic – Army Welfare Education Society Job
- Application Mode – Online
- Job Location – India
- Job Type – Government
- Application Commence Date – 07/01/2022
- Application Ending Date- 28/01/2022
- Official Site –
- Required Age Limit – 21-57
What is the Mothly Salary of Army Welfare Education Society Job
Those who will get recruited in this Job vacancy will get a monthly package of 18,400/- 34,500/- as their salary.
Vacancy and Post Available in Army Welfare Education Society Job
Several vacancies are available for this job and given charts will describe to you what posts are available in this job and how many vacancies are there for the particular post:
- PGT (Post Graduate Teacher) – Various Vacancy.
- TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) – Various Vacancy.
- PRT (Primary Teacher) – Various Vacancy.
Army Welfare Education Society Job – Eligible Criteria
Well, candidates need to pass the eligibility criteria before they fill out the application form, so let’s find out the required eligibility for AWES.
- PGT (Post Graduate Teacher) – For PGT post, candidates must complete their BE/ B. Tech Engineering course/ they should have completed B.ED/ Post Graduation from a recognized University.
- TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) – To apply for this vacancy, candidates must complete their Graduation or B.Ed.
- PRT (Primary Teacher) – For this, aspirants must be Graduates or else they have to pursue their education in Diploma or B. Ed/ M. Ed.
- The age of the fresher candidates should be within 21-40 Years.
- And experience candidates must be less than 57 Years.
Documents Required for Army Welfare Education Society Job
Provided documents should be carried by the candidates while filling the application or going for an interview:
- Graduation/ Post Graduation Result.
- 10 and 12th Admit Card.
- Recent Passpost Photograph.
- Bio Data.
- Birth Certificate.
- Residential Certificate.
- Id Proof (Adhar/ Voter Card).
Application Fee of Army Welfare Education Society Job
To be seated in the Examination, candidates must pay the Exam Fee, which is mentioned underneath:
|UR Candidates||Rs. 385/-|
|OBC Candidates||Rs. 385/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 385/-|
How Will I Apply for Army Welfare Education Society Job?
First of all, visit the official page of the Army Welfare Education Society/ AWES.
Secondly, they have to reach the “Notification/ Announcement” section to find out the application link.
After that, read the Notification with attention and fill the form with the necessary details.
Then, candidates must provide the Exam Fee immediately.
At Last, Submit the form on time.
Take a copy of the form after submission; it may be helpful in future work.
Significant Job You May like
Significant Dates Regarding Army Welfare Education Society Job
- Starting Date of the Application – 07/01/2022
- Ending Date of Submission the Application – 28/01/2022
- Date of the Exam –19/02/2022 – 20/02/2022
- Result Declaration Date – 28/02/2022
Army Welfare Education Society Job – Link Area
|APPLICATION LINK||GET DETAILS|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||GET DETAILS|
Helpful FAQ’s Regarding Army Welfare Education Society Job
1) Who is gonna be recruited for this vacancy?
—> We have included all the significant details on the article above, go through the page attentively.
2)Do I have to give any Written Exams for this Job?
—> Off course, the selection will be based on the Written Test and the Interview.