Alipurduar Mahila Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021. Hey friend, warm congratulation for your success in HS exam and good luck for your higher studies. If you want to continue your higher study with Alipurduar Mahila Mahavidyalaya, then, it a great opportunity for you. You can check Alipurduar Mahila Mahavidyalaya Merit List from 3rd week of August. If you are interested about this, you have to go below to collect more imformation about Alipurduar Mahila Mahavidyalaya Merit List. So, dear friend, don’t waste your valuable time and go below.
Alipurduar Mahila Mahavidyalaya Merit List
- College Name:- Alipurduar Mahila Mahavidyalaya
- Affiliate University:- North Bengal University
- Establish Year:- 2007
- Principal Name:- Dr. Debkumar Mukherjee
- Website: alipurduargirlscollege.org
- College Category:- undergraduate
- All Streams:- Arts
- Merit List Year:- 2021 to 2022
- College Location: Village:- Loharpool, New Town, District:- Alipurduar, State:- West Bengal, Pin No:- 736121
Alipurduar Mahila Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021 Subject
- Political Science
|Amazon Career – GET DETAILS|
Alipurduar Mahila Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021 Checking Process
Alipurduar Mahila Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021 checking method is very easy. Through this below steps help you to check Alipurduar Mahila Mahavidyalaya Merit List very fast.
- Firstly, visit the official website of Alipurduar Mahila Mahavidyalaya – skcollege.org.
- Secondly, Choose the merit list 2021 page to view the merit list.
- Thirdly, Submit Course and subject details to download the proper merit list.
- All end, Download that list in PDF file and check your name from that Alipurduar Mahila Mahavidyalaya Merit List.
|SC ST Scholarship – GET DETAILS|
Alipurduar Mahila Mahavidyalaya Top Facilities
- Cultural activity
- Play Ground
- Good Classroom
- Hostel Facility
- And also other
Alipurduar Mahila Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021 Publish date
- Alipurduar Mahila Mahavidyalaya 1st merit list – 3rd week of August
- Alipurduar Mahila Mahavidyalaya 2nd Merit list – 3rd week of Augus
- Alipurduar Mahila Mahavidyalaya 3rd Merit List – 3rd week of Augus
Alipurduar Mahila Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021 Facts
This college merit list is based on transparency and equality towards all deserving candidates. So to get admission in this college you must know the merit list process. There are certain criterias which help merit list preparation go smoothly.
- The merit list is published according to the number of available seats in the college for the respective subjects.
- Candidates are hired and filtered admission process according to available seats for almost 2 times (approx).
- Last qualifications’ (HS/12th) subject wise marks and aggregate are essential.
- First merit list published to aim filling up in an average of 70% of seats.
- After admission from the first merit list, the second and third merit list will be published.
- The fourth and fifth merit list will be published if seats are available after the admission from the second and third merit list.
- First merit list publication probably on the 3rd week of August.
Alipurduar Mahila Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021 Link
Contact Details of Alipurduar Mahila Mahavidyalaya
- Official Number:- 3564 251962
- E-mail ID:- [email protected]
- Fax ID:- 3564 251962
- College Address:- Village:- Loharpool, New Town, District:- Alipurduar, State:- West Bengal, Pin No:- 736121
More Details about Alipurduar Mahila Mahavidyalaya
Alipurduar Mahila Mahavidyalaya is one of the famous colleges in North Bengal, India. This college spread the sense of dynamism and urgency in various academic and non academic affairs. It also benefits in contemporising education and makes it relevant. It is a NAAC visited college. This college was established in the year 2007. Since then, this college is famous for its academic department. It is one of the best colleges for the arts stream.
Alipurduar mahila Mahavidyalaya is also a UGC recognised college. This college is a burning example of women empowerment. Apart from that it is one of the leading girls’ colleges you strongly believe in creating a disclosure to enable gender sensitization.