West Central Railway Recruitment: West Central Railway (WCR) has released their vacancy for Apprentice Posts. Great scope for those candidates who are from the ITI background. West Central Railway declared that 2521 Vacancies are there for Apprentice Posts. The West Central Railway Recruitment 2022 application process has been Started on 22nd November 2022 and the online application process will be ended on 17th December 2022. Interested candidates are notified that for this post they have to fill out the application which they can download from the website of it. To know more about Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, Application Process, Selection Process, and Salary Details read the description below.
West Central Railway Recruitment
|Exam Conducted By||West Central Railway|
|Post Name||Apprentice Posts|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Rajasthan|
|Starting Date||22nd November 2022|
|Ending Date||17th December 2022|
|Application Fee||General/OBC/ EWS: Rs. 100/- SC/ST : Rs. Nil|
|Selection Process||On the basis of Class 10 marks/ Document verifiction|
Important Detail about West Central Railway :
- West Central Railway is one of the 19 railway zone in India.
- Founded : 1st April 2003
- The headquater of it is in Jabalpur, India
- Official Website : wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria- West Central Railway Recruitment
Educational Qualifications :
For the West Central Railwayrecruitment, the candidates should possess—
- their Marticulate or 10th Class pass examination from any Governmant Authorized Board.
- The candidates have to qualify their ITI Degree is a compulsory Degree.
Vacancies Details : West Central Railway Recruitment
It is mentioned that the every applicant will be given equal chance. According to the posts the vacancies are different. Check the total number of seats detail which is given below-
|4||Kota Workshop Division||160|
|5||CRWS BPL Division||158|
|6||HQ/ Jabalpur Division||20|
Age Limit :
According to the West Central Railway Recruitment 2022, the age limit are given here —
|1||Minimum Age Limit||15 Years|
|2||Maximum Age Limit||24 Years|
Age Relaxation :
The relaxation of the age are given below for the candidate who are belong with these categories follow this-
For SC/ST Candidate – 5 years
For OBC Candidate – 3 years
For PWD Candidate – 10 years
West Central Railway Recruitment Selection Process :
- The Applicant will be selected on the basis of the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in Class 10.
- Then document verification etc.
Application Fees :
Application Process : West Central Railway Recruitment
- Visit the Official Website wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on the apply link
- Then register themselves on the portal
- Login with using those credentials.
- Fill application form carefully with necessary details
- Then you need to upload all your necessary document in to the portal
- Pay fee required application fee according to your category
- Recheck the provided details and Press the submit button to complete the registration process.
- Download and take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Frequently Asked Questions : West Central Railway Recruitment
- What is the Application fees for the West Central Railway recruitment 2022?
Ans: For the West Central Railway recruitment 2022, the Application fees is being Rs. 100/-
- When is the last date to submit the West Central Railway recruitment 2022?
Ans: The last date of application is on 17th December 2022 for the West Central Railway Vacancies.
- How many vacancy are there for the post?
Ans: Total 2521 vacancies are released from the West Central Railway recruitment 2022 which devided categorically.