WCD Karnataka Recruitment: Women and Child Development Karnataka has released a new job recruitment notification only for women. There are a total of 137 vacancies for the Anganwadi Worker and Helper posts. Interested and eligible candidates can go to the official website of WCD, Karnataka. Interested candidates can start the form fill up on 7th September 2022. If candidates have the 10th pass
certificate Can apply for this post. In this article we will share detailed information like age limit, education qualifications, the application process, application fees, selection process, pay scale, and how to apply given below. Those candidates who are searching for government jobs can apply. 6th October is the last date for filling up forms. Hurry up
WCD Karnataka Recruitment
|Authorized by||Women and Child Development|
|Recruitment||WCD Karnataka Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Anganwadi Worker and Helper|
|Salary||Rs. 5000- 10,000/- per month|
|Age Limitation||18-35 years|
|Ending date of application||6th October 2022|
Some Important Fact about WCD, Karnataka
- It was a department under the Ministry of Human Resources Development, the government of
- The board ordered the ministry to have the entire development of Women and Children.
- Dr. Munjapara Mahendrabhai and Shri. Indevar Pandey is the secretary of the ministry of
women and Child development.
- Its headquarters is in Shastri Bhawan, Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road, New Delhi.
Vacancy Break-up of WCD Karnataka Recruitment
|Post Name||No. Of Posts|
|Anganwadi Worker. 34||34|
Essential Qualification :
As per WCD Karnataka recruitment notification candidates must have completed 4th, 9th and
SSLC from any recognized university or board or institution.
For more information check the official website of WCD.
Age Limitation :
WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker and Helper required a minimum age of 18 years and
maximum age of 35 years with good Spirits. For more detailed information check the official
notification WCD Karnataka recruitment 2022.
Age relaxation :
The age relaxation is applicable for category candidates (SC/ ST/ PWD) as per the govt. of India Regulation.
PH candidates : 10 years for Anganwadi Workers Posts
Nationality : The eligible applicants must be o citizen of India
Online Exam Fee
As per Women and Child Development Department Karnataka there are no application fees
required for Anganwadi Worker and Helper recruitment.
Step by step Application Process
- First, candidates can visit the official website of WCD Karnataka.
- Then go to the WCD career option or latest Notifications page.
- Check the eligibility criteria to apply for the Anganwadi Worker and Helper.
- Then find the application form for the Anganwadi Worker and Helper.
- Then registered with your valid email id or Mobile number.
- An application form will appear on your screen.
- Fill the application form with proper information such as name, Age, etc.
- Upload all the required documents with proper size.
- Pay the application fees if required.
- Then click on the Submit button.
- After submitting the application form take a print out of it for future reference.
Candidates are selected on the basis of Merit.
For more information about the selection process check the official notification of Anganwadi
Worker and Helper
Remuneration/ Salary Structure
|Anganwadi Worker||Rs. 10,000/-|
|Anganwadi Helper||Rs. 5000/-|
|Mini Anganwadi Worker||Rs. 6250/-|
Quick Link Area
|Detailed Recruitment PDF||GET DETAILS|
|Application link||GET DETAILS|
|Official Website||GET DETAILS|
Remind The Major Date
|Starting Dates of Submission of online application form||7th September 2022|
|Ending date of Submission of online application Form||6th October 2022|
FAQs of WCD Karnataka Recruitment
What is the Official Website of WCD?
Ans : The official Website of WCD is https://wcd.nic.in
What is the last date of submission the application form?
Ans: 6th October is the last date of submission the application form