UPSC Recruitment: An excellent news for those candidates who are awaiting eagerly the UPSC job notification according to their field, this is the perfect time for them to snatch the opportunity for getting a job at UPSC to disclose their new vacancy for Deputy Director and the other Posts. UPSC conducted all its examinations in an annual mode. UPSC 2022 application process will be started on 27th August and continue till 15th September 2022. Only those who are completed their Post Graduate Degree will be applicable for the post. The candidate will be appointed through the online examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). To know more Follow the official website of UPSC
|Authorized by||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Recruitment||UPSC Recruitment 2022|
|Recurrency of Exam||Once a Year|
|Level of Exam||National Level Exam|
|Job Role||Anthropologist, Asst Central Intelligence Officer Gr- |, Scientist B & Other|
|job location||All over India|
|Essential Qualification||Post Graduate Degree and others Degrees.|
|Age Limitation||20 to 50 Years|
|Ending date of application||15th September, 2022|
Some Important Fact about UPSC
- Union Public Service Commission was formed on 1st October 1926.
- UPSC was founded by the Parliament of the United Kingdom
- The headquarters of this company is situated in New Delhi in India.
- The Chairman of this Government association (UPSC) is Manoj Soni.
Vacancy Break-up of UPSC Recruitment
|Post name||no of post|
|ACI Officer Grade-I||01|
|Photographic office Scientist B||03|
|DDG/ regional Director||03|
Educational Qualifications :
- Applicants have to be qualified with at least their Post Graduation Degree in any field from any Government Authorized University.
- They have to pass their degree or diploma at the list with 55% marks.
- Under UPSC Recruitment, there is various post available regarding their qualifications.
- Post-wise educational qualifications are quite different from one another.
Age Limitation :
Candidates have to go through all small information carefully. For these Posts, the age limit is
not single as various posts are available here and according to these the age limit is also
different for each post. To know categorically refer to the official website.
Age relaxation :
The age relaxation is applicable for category candidates (SC/ ST/ PWD) as per the govt. of India Regulation.
SC/ ST Candidates : 5 years
Ex-Serviceman/PWD candidates : 10 years
OBC Candidates : 3 years
Nationality : The eligible applicants must be o citizen of India
Online Exam Fee – UPSC Recruitment
|For SC/ST Applicants||Exempted|
|For OBC Applicants||Rs. 25|
|Gen/ Unreserved applicants||Rs. 25|
Step by step Application Process
- At the beginning, candidates have to visit the official website of UPSC, which is bellowed you.
- Candidates can apply for these mentioned posts online.
- Then follow the recruitment notifications, and read the eligibility criteria very carefully.
- Candidate has to fill the form with all your documents.
- It is needed to give a valid email ID.
- Upload all of your documents and check it carefully before submitting.
- Pay the application fees if needed.
- Submit the application form
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
The selection procedures will be based on Written test
Remuneration/ Salary Structure
According to the Seventh Pay Commission, the candidates will be paid by UPSC. For the salary
detail follow the official website according to your posts.
Quick Link Area
Remind The Major Date
|Starting Dates of Submission of online application form||27th August, 2022|
|Ending date of Submission of online application Form||15th September, 2022|
FAQs of UPSC Recruitment
- How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022?
Ans: Go to the official website and check all eligibility criteria, then click on the
application form and fill it with all necessary details and submit it.
- What will be the selection process for UPSC?
Ans: According to their merit, the candidate will be selected for the post.
- How many vacancies are there for the post?
Ans: A total of 19 Vacancies are there, regarding posts.