UPSC Recruitment: Indian Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published an employment notification for the recruitment of various posts like- SFIO, Specialist Gr|||, Veterinary Officer, Assistant Professor( Ayurveda), and Assistant Professor (Unani). The application process have been Started and it will be continued till 13th October 2022 (at 11.59 PM). This is a great opportunity for these students who are preparing themselves for a respected government Job. Interested Candidates who are eagerly wanting to know more about the Recruitment Details, Salary Details, Educational Qualifications, and the Age Limit are requested to follow the official website.
|Exam Conducted By||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||SFIO, Specialist Gr|||, Veternary Officer, Assistant Professor( Syurveda) and Assistant Professor (Unani)|
|Recurrency of Selection||Once a Year|
|Salary||Follow the Website|
|Qualification||Passed PG Degree in relevant Descipline|
|Ending Date||13th October 2022|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Selection Process||Tire 1- Preliminary Exam, Tire 2 – Main Exam and Interview|
Important Detail about UPSC :
- UPSC is known as The Union Public Service Commission.
- It is an India’s premier central recruitment agency for recruitment of all the Group A officers Under Governmnet of India.
- It was formed on 1st October 1926.
- The Headquaters of its have at Dholpur House, New Delhi in India.
- Key people – Manoj Soni.
- Official Website : upsc.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria- UPSC Recruitment 2022 :
Educational Qualifications :
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Qualification|
|1||Serious Fraud Investigation Officer (SFIO)||Degree (Law)|
|2||Specialist Grade |||||PG Diploma/ Degree (Relevant Discipline)|
|3||Assistant Professor (Ayurveda)||Degree (Relevant Ayurveda)|
|4||Assistant Professor (Unani)||Degree (Relevant Medicine)|
|5||Veterinary Officer||Degree (Relevant Veterinary)|
UPSC – 2022Age Limit :
According to UPSC, as on 1st January 2023 the Age Limit will be given below-
|Maximum Age for Junior Scientific Officer/ Assistant Architect & Drugs Inspector||50 Years|
Age Relaxation :
The age relaxaion is applicable as per rules. For more detail follow the website.
UPSC Selection Process :
- Firstly, Tire 1- Preliminary Exam
- Then, Tire 2 – Main Exam
- At last, Interview
UPSC Recruitment Pay Scale :
The Salary will varry with the posts. To know detail knowledge about Salary follow the official website.
For UPSC Examination 2023, the Vacancy details are given below—
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Total|
|1||Serious Fraud Investigation Officer (SFIO)||12|
|2||Specialist Grade |||||28|
|3||Assistant Professor (Ayurveda)||01|
|4||Assistant Professor (Unani)||01|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Women||Nil|
Payment Mode: Net Banking SBI/ by using Visa/ Master credit/ Debit card.
Application Process :
- For these jobs Candidates have to download the official notification from the official website.
- Then fill it carefully with all important documents needed and attach the copy of this documents.
- Give a vaild email ID.
- Don’t forget to take a hard copy of this form for further clarification.
|Official Website||GET DETAILS|
|Application link||GET DETAILS|
|Official Notification link||GET DETAILS|
Frequently Asked Questions :
- What is the last date to apply for UPSC recruitment 2022?
Ans: The last date to apply for UPSC recruitment 2022 is 11th October 2022.
- What is the Selection Process for the UPSC recruitment 2022?
Ans: For the UPSC recruitment 2022, the candidates will be selected through 3 different mode of examination, 1st – Preliminary then Mains and lastly the Interview.
- How many vacancy are there for the post?
Ans: Total 52 vacancies are released from UPSC recruitment 2022