UPSC Recruitment: A great news for the Applicants who are preparing for a respected Government job according to their field, this is the perfect time for them to snatch the opportunity for getting a job in the government sector. UPSC disclose their new vacancy for Deputy Director and the other Posts. UPSC conducted all its examinations in an annual mode. UPSC 2022 application process will be started on 10th September and continue till 29th September 2022. Only those who are completed their Post Graduate Degree will be applicable for the post. The candidate will be appointed through the online examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). To know more Follow the official website of UPSC.
|Authorized by||Union Public Service Commission|
|Recruitment||UPSC Recruitment 2022|
|Recurrency of Exam||Once a Year|
|Level of Exam||National Level Exam|
|Job Role||Senior Instructor, Deputy Director & Other|
|Salary||check the notification|
|job location||All over India|
|Essential Qualification||Post Graduate Degree|
|Age Limitation||18-27 Years|
|Ending date of application||29th September, 2022|
Some Important Fact about UPSC
- Union Public Service Commission was formed on 1st October 1926.
- UPSC was founded by the Parliament of the United Kingdom
- The Headquarters of this company is situated in New Delhi in India.
- The Chairman of this Government association (UPSC) is Manoj Soni.
- The Official Website: upsc.gov.in
Vacancy Break-up of UPSC Recruitment
|post name||no of post|
|Junior Scientific Officer||01|
|Labour Enforcement Officer||42|
Essential Qualification :
- Applicants have to qualified their Post Graduation Degree in any field from any Government Authorized University.
- They have to pass their degree or diploma at the list with 55% marks.
- Post-wise educational qualifications are quite different from one another.
- For clear knowledge about educational qualifications they have to visit the official website of UPSC. There they can get the qualification detail regarding their suitable posts.
Age Limitation :
For the following Posts, the age limit is not single as various posts are available here and according to these the age limit is also different for each post. To know categorical or post-wise age limits you have to follow the official notification.
Age relaxation :
The age relaxation is applicable for category candidates (SC/ ST/ PWD) as per the govt. of India Regulation.
SC/ ST Candidates: 5 years
Ex-Serviceman/PWD candidates: 10 years
OBC Candidates : 3 years
Nationality : The eligible applicants must be o citizen of India
Online Exam Fee
|For SC/ST Applicants||Exempted|
|For OBC Applicants||Rs. 25|
|Gen/ Unreserved applicants||Rs. 25|
Step by step Application Process
- Firstly, candidates have to visit the official website of UPSC, which is bellowed you.
- Candidates can apply for these mentioned posts online.
- Then follow the recruitment notifications, and read the eligibility criteria very carefully.
- Candidate has to fill the form with all your documents.
- It is needed to give a valid email ID.
- Upload all of your documents and check it carefully before submitting.
- Pay the application fees if needed.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Selection Procedure of UPSC Recruitment
The candidates will be selected on a basis Written exam.
Remuneration/ Salary Structure
According to the Seventh Pay Commission, the candidates will be paid by UPSC. For the salary
detail follow the official website according to your posts
Quick Link Area
|Detailed Recruitment PDF||GET DETAILS|
|Application link||GET DETAILS|
|Official Website||GET DETAILS|
Remind The Major Date
|Starting Dates of Submission of online application form||10th September, 2022|
|Ending date of Submission of online application Form||29th September, 2022|
FAQs of UPSC Recruitment
How to apply for UPSC 2022 Recruitment?
Ans: Go to the official website and check all eligibility criteria, then click on the
application from and fill it with all necessary details and submit it.
What will be the selection process of UPSC Recruitment ?
Ans: According to their merit, candidate will be selected for the post.
How many vacancy are there for the post?
Ans: Total 54 Vacancies are there, according to the posts