TSPSC Veterinary Asst Surgeon Recruitment: TSPSC Veterinary Asst Surgeon Recruitment 2023 exam is going to be organized to assign Eligible candidates for the posts of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon. The official of the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) provides a career opportunity for a total number of 185 eligible candidates to join the prestigious government organization. The official advertisement for TSPSC Veterinary Asst Surgeon Recruitment 2023 has been uploaded by the official of TSPSC. The application process starts on 30.12.2022 and will end on 19.01.2023. So, candidates interested in filling out the online application can submit their application within this deadline. The complete details regarding TSPSC Veterinary Asst Surgeon Recruitment 2023 have been discussed below in this article. The complete details include the application fee, selection process, salary structure, application process, vacancy details, and more.
TSPSC Veterinary Asst Surgeon Recruitment
|Conducted by||Telangana State Public Service commission (TSPSC)|
|Job name||TSPSC Veterinary Asst Surgeon Recruitment 2023|
|Job position||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon|
|staring date of application||30.12.2022|
|Last date of application||19.01.2023|
|mode of application||online|
|total number of vacant seats||185|
|age limit||minimum 18 years|
maximum 44 years
|Pay scale||Rs. 54220 – 1,33,630/- per month|
Some useful fact about Telangana State Public Service commission
- TSPSC is Stands for Telangana State Public Service commission.
- The commission arranged different levels of exams for selecting the candidates for various civil services position in the state of Telangana according to their merit.
- TSPSC Was Formed in 18th of August 2014 under the article 315 of constitution of India
- Its headquarter is located on M.J Road, Nampally, Hyderabad, Telangana.
- The state commission executive of TSPSC Is Dr. B Janardhan Reddy (IAS).
- The first chairman of TSPSC Was Ghanta Chakrapani
Eligibility Criteria to apply for TSPSC Veterinary Asst Surgeon Recruitment 2023
Academic Qualification :
|Name of the posts||Qualification|
|Veterinary Asst Surgeon (Class A)||Candidates should have a graduate degree in veterinary science and animal husbandry or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institute.|
|Veterinary Asst Surgeon (Class B)||Candidates should have a graduate degree in veterinary science and animal husbandry or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institute.|
candidates have PG diploma Degree in Parasitilogy/ microbiology/ Epidemiology/ virology/ immunology/ pathology or PG Degree in veterinary science with bio technology / veterinary public health from a recognized university.
AGE CRITERIA :
|Candidates minimum age is 18 years|
Candidates should not be born after 01.07.2004
|Candidates maximum age is 44 years|
Candidates should not be born after 02.07.1978
AGE RELAXATION :
|1. Govt servant of Telangana state (TSRTC, Corporation & municipalities are not eligible) : 5 years based on period of regular services|
2. Employee of N.C.C : 3 years
3. EWS/ SC/ ST/ BCs : 5 years
4. Physically handicapped candidates (PH) : 10 years
Vacancy Details of TSPSC Veterinary Asst Surgeon Recruitment 2023
|Name of the posts||No of post|
|Veterinary Asst Surgeon (Class A)||170|
|Veterinary Asst Surgeon (Class B)||15|
|category||Application processing Fee||Examination Fee||Total|
|All employee of any government candidates||Rs. 200||Rs. 120||Rs. 320/-|
|Unemployed candidates||Rs. 200||—||Rs. 200/-|
- At first, the candidates should read the user guide on the official website.
- Then complete the OTR process if you are new user.
- Then provide the TSPSC ID & Password for login.
- Furnish the details carefully on the application form.
- Pay the prescribed application fee.
- Upload the necessary documents and submit the form finally.
- Take a print out of the application form for further reference.
Selection of the candidates for the aforementioned position will be based on a written exam (CBRT/ OMR Based). The candidates who cleared the written exam will be called for documents verification & The final merit list will be prepared on a basis of the performance of the candidates in written exam.
|Starting date of online application||closing date of online application|
salary details : TSPSC Veterinary Asst Surgeon Recruitment 2023
|Name of the posts||Pay scale|
|Veterinary Asst Surgeon (Class A & B)||Rs. 54220 – 1,33,630/- per month|