TSPSC Physical Director Recruitment: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has published a TSPSC Physical Director Recruitment 2023 notification PDF Inviting Suitable aspirants for filling 128 Physical Director posts. Interested and eligible aspirants can apply for this recruitment from 06.01.2023 to 27.01.2023. The direct application link has been provided in the below section for the sake of the applicants. candidates interested to see themselves as a Physical Director can submit their application through the below provided application link before the due date. For more details about This recruitment such as salary structure, application fees structure, eligibility, important date, vacancy break up and others details please go through the entire article below.
TSPSC Physical Director Recruitment
|Conducted by||Telangana State Public Service commission (TSPSC)|
|Job name||TSPSC Physical Director Recruitment 2023|
|Job position||Physical Director|
|staring date of application||06.01.2023|
|Last date of application||27.01.2023|
|mode of application||online|
|total number of vacant seats||128|
|age limit||minimum 18 years
maximum 44 years
|Pay scale||Rs. 54220 – 1,33,630/- per month|
Some useful fact about Telangana State Public Service commission
- TSPSC is Stands for Telangana State Public Service commission.
- The commission arranged different levels of exams for selecting the candidates for various civil services position in the state of Telangana according to their merit.
- TSPSC Was Formed in 18th of August 2014 under the article 315 of constitution of India
- Its headquarter is located on M.J Road, Nampally, Hyderabad, Telangana.
- The state commission executive of TSPSC Is Dr. B Janardhan Reddy (IAS).
- The first chairman of TSPSC Was Ghanta Chakrapani
Eligibility Criteria to apply for TSPSC Physical Director Recruitment 2023
Academic Qualification :
|Name of the post||Qualification|
|Physical director in Technical Education||
i) candidates must have 1st class Master’s degree in Physical Education or Physical Education science or its equivalent degree with good academic record from a recognized institute.
ii) candidates having a record of presenting the college at the inter-university or intercollegiate competition.
iii) candidates should have a record of involvement and a proven track record of participation in sports, drama, music, event management, journalism, photography, and other activities during college studies.
i) candidates have 1st class master’s degree or its equivalent from a recognized institute and cleared the NET Conducted by CSI/ UGC.
|Physical director in Intermediate Education||Candidates should possess PG Degree in Physical education with at least 50% marks from a recognized university.|
AGE CRITERIA :
|Candidates minimum age is 18 years
Candidates should not be born after 01.07.2004
|Candidates maximum age is 44 years
Candidates should not be born after 02.07.1978
AGE RELAXATION :
|1. Govt servant of Telangana state (TSRTC, Corporation & municipalities are not eligible) : 5 years based on period of regular services|
2. Employee of N.C.C : 3 years
3. EWS/ SC/ ST/ BCs : 5 years
4. Physically handicapped candidates (PH) : 10 years
Vacancy Details of TSPSC Physical Director Recruitment 2023
|Name of the post||No of post|
|Physical director in Technical Education||37|
|Physical director in Intermediate Education||91|
|category||Application processing Fee||Examination Fee||Total|
|All employee of any government candidates||Rs. 200||Rs. 120||Rs. 320/-|
|Unemployed candidates||Rs. 200||—||Rs. 200/-|
- candidates need to visit the official website .
- Then here the candidates are required to user guide.
- Candidates should complete the OTR.
- After registration candidates proceed for login with TSPSC ID & Password.
- Fill out the application form.
- Candidates have to pay the prescribed fee as mentioned in the PDF.
- Upload documents file and submit the form.
- Take a print out of the form for future use.
Selection of the candidates for the aforementioned position will be based on a written exam (CBRT/ OMR Based). The candidates who cleared the written exam will be called for documents verification & The final merit list will be prepared on a basis of the performance of the candidates in written exam.
|Starting date of online application||closing date of online application|
|Name of the post||Pay scale|
|Physical director in Technical Education||level 9A
Rs. 56100/- per month
Rs. 57700/- per month
|Physical director in Intermediate Education||Rs. 54220 to 1,33,630/- per month|
|Official notification link||official website link||application link|
|GET DETAILS||GET DETAILS||GET DETAILS|