SSC Head Constable (Ministerial) 2022 – Staff Selection Commission is all set to publish the Notification for Head Constable Recruitments. The Online Application form is made available from 11/05/2022. So, who are interested to get this opportunity can fill the application form before the stipulated date. Therefore, SSC Head Constable notification 2022 detailed Information is provided in the content below. Also The Direct Application link is given in this article, You can use the link and easily apply for this Recruitments.
Here, we have Provided all the beneficial Information regarding this post such as eligibility criteria, important documents, application process, useful links, selection process, exam pattern, important dates, vacancy details and other information. keep is touch with us to get all the latest update and notification regarding this recruitment In this article further.
SSC Head Constable (Ministerial) 2022
|Conducted By||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Head Constable (Ministerial)|
|Job Category||Govt. Job|
|Application Start Date||17.05.2022|
SSC Head Constable (Ministerial) 2022 – Required Documents
The Documents Required for every job may vary. However, some of the key documents that you must keep intact to make a successful application include-
- Educational qualification certificate.
- Candidates photograph.
- Caste Certificate (If available).
- Residential Certificate.
- signature photo.
SSC Head Constable (Ministerial) 2022 – Vacancy Details
Check the table below to know the detailed Vacancies are per category wise which would help Candidates to get an Idea. Check Below provided table to know more about this –
|Gender||No. of vacancies|
|Male||EWS – 86|
Gen – 37
OBC – 56
SC – 372
ST – 140
|Female||EWS – 42|
Gen – 18
OBC – 27
SC – 26
ST – 69
SSC Head Constable (Ministerial) 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
Any Applicants who wants get this opportunity can check their Eligibility by following the details mentioned below-
- Educational Qualification : The applicants must have a class 10+2 (12th) pass certificate from a recognized Board.
- Typing Speed : Candidates must have speed in English typing on Computer with 30 words per minute and Hindi Typing with 25 words per minutes.
- Age Limit : The Candidates should be of a minimum 18th years of age to maximum 25th years of age.
- Physical Standards :
|Height||Chest||Long Jump||High Jump||Race|
|Male – 165 cms|
Female -157 cms
|Male – 78-82 cms||Male – 12.5 Feet|
Female – 9 Feet
|Male – 3.5 Feet|
Female – 3 Feet
|Male – 1600 meters in 7 minutes.|
Female – 800 meters in 5 minutes.
SSC Head Constable (Ministerial) 2022 – Exam Patterns
The Candidates who qualify the Computer based exam will be selected for the upcoming stages of this recruitment process. The exam pattern for stage one is as follows –
|Subject Name||No. Of Question||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
Phases Of Selection Process – SSC Head Constable (Ministerial) 2022
The applicants have to qualify in the below stages to get shortlisted for Head Constable –
- Written Test .
- Physical Endurance and measurement Test.
- Typing Test.
- Computer Test
- Document Verification.
- Medical Examination.
SSC Head Constable (Ministerial) 2022 – Salary Details
Shortlisted Candidates will receive a salary ranging from Rs. 25,500 – 81,100 per Month.
SSC Head Constable (Ministerial) 2022 – Application Fees Required
Those Applicants who will be filling the online application form will also have to pay an application fee for the recruitment. The application fees are as mentioned below –
- Gen/UR/OBC – 100/-
- Other Categories – No Fees Required
Application Procedures of SSC Head Constable
lets check out the step by step application procedures in below –
- First of all, visit the official website of staff selection commission.
- The home page will appear on the candidates screen.
- Candidates are required to have valid Email ID and Contact Number, as the registration number and password will be send to the Email Id & contact number.
- once your login credential are made, then login using those credential.
- Enter all the required information field correctly.
- Then upload your signature photo, photograph and others documents as mentioned in application form.
- Pay the application fees via credit cards, debit card or net banking.
- recheck the application form and finally click on the submit button.
|Indians Army Women’s Military Police Recruitments – Get Details|
Important Date of SSC Head Constable
The Important dates for Delhi police Head Constable exam are as Follows –
|Online Registration Start from||17th may 2022|
|Online Registration ends On||16th June 2022|
|Head Constable exam date||September 2022|
Useful Links For SSC Head Constable
The Useful Link Will Be attach in below table –
Important FAQS –
- What Is the Salary of a Head Constable in Delhi Police ?
Ans :- The Shortlisted Candidates will receive a salary ranging from Rs. 25,500 – 81,100 per Month.
2. When will be the official notification is Released for this Recruitment?
Ans :-The official Notification will be released on 17th may 2022.
3. How many Vacancies to be released for SSC Head Constable in Delhi Police ?
Ans :- The No. of vacancies for Head Constable in Delhi Police to be released along with notification PDF.