SSC GD Recruitment 2022 : The Staff Selection Commission or SSC will publish their latest notification for GD Recruitment. Staff Selection Commission is a national level government exam which select Secondary qualified candidates for different departments and offices of all over India. Total 24369 Vacancies are there for various posts. SSC conducts all its examination in an online mode. Any Madhyamik passed candidates can apply for this posts. SSC will release their application from 27th October 2022 and the last date of online registration will be on 30th November, 2022. The candidate will be appointed through the online examination. To know more about Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, Application Process, Selection Process and Salary Detail read the description bellow.
SSC GD Recruitment
|Exam Name||Staff Selection Commission General Duty Constable Examination 2022|
|Commonly Known as||SSC GD Exam|
|Exam Conducted By||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||General Duty Constable|
|Recurrency of Selection||Once a Year|
|Salary||Follow the Website|
|Qualification||Any Higher Secondary pass|
|Starting Date||27th October 2022|
|Ending Date||30th November 2022|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Selection Process||Online for Tier 1, and Offline for Tier 2 and 3|
Important Detail about SSC :
- Staff Selection Commission is a famous Government of India authorized organization.
- Staff Selection Commission was formed on 4th November 1975 or in other word, 46 years ago from now.
- The Headquarters of this company is situated at New Delhi in India.
- The Chairman of this Government association (SSC) is S. Kishor, IAS.
- Formerly known as Subordinate Services Commission.
- Official Website : ssc.nic.in
Eligibilility Criteria – SSC GD Recruitment
Educational Qualifications :
The candidates who are applying for the post of SSC GD, they must have 10th pass certificate from the Recognized Institute. For more information about educational qualification the candidates have to follow the official website.
SSC GD – 2022Age Limit :
The minimum age will be 18 years, and the maximum age will be 23 years. The candidates must have been born not before 2nd January 1994, and not after 1st January 2003.
Age Relaxation :
The relaxation of the age are given below for the candidate who are belong with these categories follow this-
For SC/ST Candidate – 5 years
For OBC Candidate – 3 years
For PWD Candidate – 10 years
SSC GD Selection Process :
- The Applicant will be Selected through 3 step.
- The Applicant will be selected through Tier 1 Online Exam.
- Then Tier 2 Offline Exam and then Tire 3.
SSC GD Recruitment – Pay Scale
According to the SSC GD, the Salary will vary with the posts. To know detail knowledge about Salary follow the official website.
Application Fee :
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex- Serviceman/ Female||Nil|
Vacancy Details : SSC GD Recruitment
|1||Border Security Force (BSF)||10497|
|2||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)||100|
|3||Central Industrial Security Force (CRPF)||8911|
|4||Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)||1284|
|5||Indo Tibetan Boarder Police (ITBP)||1613|
|6||Assam Rifles (AR)||1697|
|7||Secretariat Security Force (SSF)||103|
|8||Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB)||164|
Application Process : SSC GD Recruitment
- Firstly, candidates have to visit the official website of SSC GD, which is given bellow for you.
- Candidates can apply for these mention posts through online.
- Then follow the recruitment notifications, and read the eligibility criteria very carefully.
- Candidate have to fill the from with all yours documents.
- It is needed to give a valid email ID.
- Upload all of your document and check it carefully before submit.
- Pay the application fees if needed.
|official notification link||GET DETAILS|
|Official website||GET DETAILS|
|Application link||GET DETAILS|
Frequently Asked Questions : SSC GD Recruitment
- What is the last date to apply for SSC GD recruitment 2022?
Ans: The last date to apply for SSC GD recruitment is on 30TH November 2022.
- What is the Selection Process for the SSC GD recruitment 2022?
Ans: According to the SSC GD recruitment 2022, the candidates will be selected through three different mode, firstly online exam, then Offline exam and then interview.
- How many vacancy are there for the post?
Ans: Total 24369 vacancies are there for SSC GD Recruitment 2022 .