SEBI Jobs – Security and Exchange Boards of India have uploaded a notification on their official site. We will discuss the full information provided on the Notification. Numerous candidates are looking for a job. For the covid situation, various job exams got canceled. Now that SEBI has published the official Notice to recruit candidates for various posts, candidates must fill out the application as soon as possible. The application portal has been opened, and the interested candidates should fill out the form with their academic details, email, phone no, etc.
Through the content, aspirants will know for which post they can apply for the job, when they can submit the application, when the exams will be held, etc. So, let’s start.
- Job Name – Security and Exchange Boards of India Job/ SEBI Job 2022
- Post Name – Officer Grade A Assistant Manager
- Number of Vacancies – 120
- Application Starting Date – 5th January 2022
- Last Date of Application – Update soon
- Age Limit – 18 – 30
- Location – Across India
- Official Page – https://www.sebi.gov.in/
- Application Mode – Online
Post and Vacancy Details of SEBI Jobs
Streamwise candidates can get an idea of the vacancies. Please follow the enlisted charts provided below:
|Candidate’s Stream||Number of posts|
Eligible Criteria of SEBI Jobs
Eligibility is different for different posts now; we are going to give the eligibility criteria required for various posts. Aspirants must pay attention here.
- Legal: Candidates should have gained Under Graduate Courses in Law.
- General: Under Graduate courses in Law or Engineering/ PG are required.
- Official Languge: You must complete the PG Degree in any discipline department for this particular stream.
- Information Technology: Candidates should pursue an Engineering Degree Course from recognized institute/ MCA candidates are also eligible for this.
- Research: To be eligible for this job, applicants should complete the PG Degree in any discipline department
Limitation of Age
- Above 30 Years, candidates will be eligible for the SEBI Grade A Assistant Manager job.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules for candidates.
SEBI Jobs Salary
The basic salary/ payscale of a SEBI Grade A Officer is Rs. 45,000/- per month.
Application Fee for SEBI Jobs
According to the chart, applicants have to pay the application fee.
- Application Fee for SC/ ST Candidates – 100/-
- Application Fee for Pwd Candidates – 100/-
- Application Fee for UR Candidates – 1000/-
- Application Fee for OBC Candidates – 1000/-
SEBI Jobs Application Process
Step A – In the first instance, candidates have to open the SEBI’s official portal, “https://www.sebi.gov.in/.”
Step B – After going through the official site, go to the below section and click on “Career/” or click on the Notification.
Step C – Then click on the application link given on the Notification.
Step D – Application Form will be opened; fulfill it with proper information.
Step E – Then submit the form on time.
Required Documents for SEBI Jobs
Details mentioned as follows must be entered while filling out the application.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Updated CV.
- Last examination marksheet.
- 10/12/ UG/ PG Marksheet.
- Date of Birth.
- Id proof.
- Contact details.
Some Jobs You May Apply
SEBI Jobs – Selection Process
SEBI Job Selection will be based on provided steps:
1) Written Exam.
Important Dates Regarding SEBI Jobs
- Application Opening Date – 5th January 2022
- Application Submission Starting Date – 5th January 2022
- Last Date of Application Submission – 24th January 2022
- 1st Phase Exam Date – 20th February 2022
- 2nd Phase Exam Date – 20th March 2022
- Interview Date – Update soon
SEBI Jobs Related Links
|OFFICIAL SITE OF SEBI||GET DETAILS|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||GET DETAILS|
FAQ’s Regarding SEBI Jobs
1) Is Assistant Manager and Chairman two different posts?
—> Yes, two are absolutely different but Assistant Manager can be Chairman after career growth.
2) What is the full form of SEBI?
—> Security and Exchange Boards of India