SBI SO Recruitment : Each year, the SBI SO Exam is organised by the official State Bank of India to recruit the eligible candidates for the Specialist Cadre Officer post. This year, the SBI Official has released a total of 439 vacancies for different positions, i.e., senior project manager, project manager, chief manager, assistant manager, assistant general manager, manager, and project manager, and deployed them under the different offices or branches of SBI across India. According to the notification, SBI SO Recruitment has been started on September 16, 2023, and will remain active until October 6, 2023. The exam will be tentatively held in the months of December 2023 or January 2024.
SBI SO Recruitment
|Conducted by||State Bank of India|
|Job name||SBI SO Recruitment 2023|
|Job position||Specialist Cadre Officer|
|Staring date of application||16-09-2023|
|Last date of application||06-10-2023|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Total number of vacant seats||439|
|Qualification||Bachelors/ Post Graduate degree|
|Age limit||Not more than 45 years|
Eligibility Criteria : SBI SO Recruitment
Essential Qualification :
- Each post may have different requirements. If you want to know the detailed information please go through the official notification.
Essential age Required :
- Assistant Manager – 32 years as on 30.04.2023
- Manager – 38 years as on as on 30.04.2023
- Assistant General Manager – 45 years as on 30.04.2023
- Chief Manager – 42 years as on 30.04.2023
- Deputy Manager – 35 years as on 30.04.2023
- Project Manager – 35 years as on 30.04.2023
- Sr Project Manager – 38 years as on 30.04.2023
Age relaxation :
|PwBD-UR Candidates||10 Years|
|OBC Candidates||3 years|
|SC/ST Candidates||5 years|
Vacancy Distribution of SBI SO Recruitment
Selection for the SO post will be done through the following stages
- Written Examination.
Salary/ Pay Scale
|Post name||Pay scale|
|Senior Project Manager||76010-2220/4-84890-2500/2-89890|
|Assistant General Manager||89890-2500/2-94890-2730-/2-100350|
|SC/ ST category Candidates||Exempted|
|General/ EWS/ OBC Category Candidates||Rs. 750|
|PWD Category candidates||Exempted|
Application process : SBI SO Recruitment
- candidates must go to the official website
- Click on the advertisement notification under the career section.
- Read all of the guideline, term & conditions before applying for the position
- After that, you ought to select the registration tab
- Fill up the registration form with your own mobile number
- If you receive a ID and password on your phone , the procedures has been completed
- Select the login tab and complete the form with basic information.
- Upload the required documents i.e signature, passport photo & others.
- After final verification, pay the application fee in accordance with your category.
- Press the submit button.
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
|Starting date of online application||16-09-2023|
|closing date of online application||06-10-2023|
|Last date of payment application fee||06-10-2023|
|Last date of printing application||31-10-2023|
|Admit card release date||10days before exam|
|Exam date||Dec 2023 – Jan 2024|
Q. How many vacancies are announced for SBI SO Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. This drive has release a total of 439 vacancies for Apprentice post.
Q. What is the Salary of An SO in SBI ?
Ans. please check the above mention salary section to know the details
Q. What is the deadline for submitting application for SBI SO Recruitment ?
Ans. The last date for submitting the application is 6th October 2023.
Q. What Qualification are required to apply for SBI SO Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. Each post may have different requirements. If you want to know the detailed information please go through the official notification.