SBI Job Openings: SBI Recruitment 2022: Hai guys, is there anyone who is searching for a bank job? Then break your patience and put a quick look at this notification. State Bank of India (SBI) has released its latest recruitment notification for various Posts. SBI’s recruitment is for the posts of Deputy Manager, Executive, Sector Credit Specialist, and Data Protection Officer. A total of 54 Vacancies are there for these posts. SBI will recruit all the selected candidates for these Posts in their various SBI Bank branches All Over India in 2022. The SBI Recruitment 2022 application process has been Started from 9th December 2022 and the online registration process will be continued till on 29th December 2022. The candidate will be appointed through the online examination. To know more about Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, Application Process, Selection Process, and Salary Details read the description below. To apply for this application form Candidates are requested to visit our official website as the application link is being given there. They can apply from there directly.
SBI Job Openings
|Exam Conducted By||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Post Name||Deputy Manager, Executive, Sector Credit Specialist and Data Protection Officer|
|Age Limit||21- 35|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Starting Date||9th December 2022|
|Ending Date||29th December 2022|
|Application Fee||General/OBC/ EWS: Rs 750/- SC/ST : Nil|
|Selection Process||By written Test Devided into two different mode|
Important Detail about SBI :
- State Bank of India is a multinational public sector bank.
- It was formed on 1st July 1955; 67 years ago.
- The Headquaters of this Bank have at Mumbai Maharasthra in India.
- Type – Public Sector Undertaking.
- Official Website : sbi.co.in
Eligibililty Criteria- SBI Job Openings :
Educational Qualifications :
|1||Deputy Manager||B.E/ B. Tech/ M.E/ M. Tech (Engineering)|
|2||Executive||Degree/ PG (Relevant Discipline)|
|3||Sector Credit Specialist||CA/ MBA (Finance)/ Master (Management)/ PGDM(Finance) OR equivalen|
|4||Data Protection Office||Graduation or Equivalent|
Age Limit :
According to post, the age limit are given here —
|1, 2||Minimum Age Limit||21 Years|
|1||Maximum Age Limit||35 Years|
Age Relaxation :
The relaxation of the age are given below for the candidate who are belong with thse categories follow this-
For SC/ST Candidate – 5 years
For OBC Candidate – 3 years
For PWD Candidate – 10 years
Selection Process :
- The Applicant will be selected through online examination.
- At first there will be a Preliminary Examination.
- Then 2nd round will be a Main Examination.
- The Questions will be Objective type.
Pay Scale :
To know the Salary in detail, the candidates have to follow the Official website.
Application Fees :
- For the General, OBC and EWS candidates the application fees will be like Rs. 750/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWBD/ ESM/ DESM category candidates no fees needed.
The Vacancy will be link –
|3||Sector Credit Specialist||16|
|4||Data Protection Office||2|
- Candidates have to visit the SBI Online Application Portal.
- Then enter the site with all besic and qualification details.
- Candidates have to fill the form by scanning the copy of recent (3month) Photograph, Signature, left thumb impression, Written declaration and Educational Qualification documents.
- It is needed to give a valid email ID.
- Upload all of your document and check it carefully before submit.
- Pay the application fees if needed.
- Print a hard copy of this application form for safty.
Important Link :
Frequently Asked Questions :
- What will be the selection process of SBI Recruitment?
Ans:The candidates will be selected through two different type of online examination.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- What is the minimum qualification for SBI Recruitment 2022?
Ans: The minimum qualification for SBI Post is that the Candidats must have Graduate Degree.
- How many vacancy are there for the post?
Ans: Total 54 Vacancies are there for SBI Recruitment.