SAI Recruitment : The Sports Authority of India has issued the new employment notification on its official page for the engagement of a High Performance Analyst. This drive intends to engage a total of 64 eligible candidates for the post and will be inducted under the different department of Sports Authority of India. The online application link will be active on their sites from September 14, 2023, to October 5, 2023. After that the link will be automatically remove from the official site. So, candidates who fulfil all the eligibility requirements can apply SAI Recruitment 2023 before the last date to avoid the last minutes technical glitches.
|Conducted by||Sports Authority of India|
|Job name||SAI Recruitment 2023|
|Job position||High Performance Analyst|
|Starting Date of application||14-09-2023|
|Last date of application||05-10-2023|
|Total number of vacant seats||64|
|Age limit||up to 45 years|
|Pay scale||Rs. 1,05,000/- per month|
Eligibility Criteria : SAI Recruitment
Essential Qualification :
- Candidates having Full time Bachelors Degree in relevant area from a recognised university.
- Candidates having Full time masters Degree in relevant area from a recognised university will be given preferences.
Essential age Required :
The age of the candidates must not be completed 45 years.
Age relaxation :
|PwBD Candidates||10 Years|
|OBC Candidates||3 years|
|SC/ST Candidates||5 years|
Vacancy Distribution of SAI Recruitment
|Strength & conditioning expert||28|
The following criteria should be used to choose candidates for the post.
- Additional Qualification
- Working experience
- Working experience in sports establishment
Salary/ Pay Scale
Candidates selected for the post will be paid Rs. 1,05,000/- per month .
|SC/ ST category Candidates||Exempted|
|General/ EWS/ OBC Category Candidates||Exempted|
|PWD Category candidates||Exempted|
Application process : SAI Recruitment
- Candidates are required to go through the official website.
- click on the career section.
- A new page will open , you can see the latest job opportunities here .
- Click on the openings.
- Read the recruitment notification carefully.
- Complete the registration process with mobile number and Email ID.
- After registration use the credentials for login to the portal.
- Fill up the application form carefully with basic information.
- Deposit the application fee according to your category
- Recheck the information and submit the form.
- Keep a soft copy of the form for future reference.
|Starting date of online registration||Last date of online registration|
Q. What is the salary of a High Performance Analyst post ?
Ans. Candidates selected for the post will be paid Rs. 1,05,000/- per month
Q. What is the last date of application for SAI Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. The last date of application for High performance analyst post is 5th October 2023.
Q. How many vacancies are released for SAI Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. There are a total number of 64 vacancies are released.