RRC West Central Railway Recruitment : An excellent career opportunities has been provided by Railway Recruitment Cell for those aspirants who are looking to begin their career in prestigious govt organisations. There are a total number of 3105 vacancies are announced for Act Apprentice posts. As per the notification, the online application has been started on 15th Dec 2023 and will end on 14th Jan 2024. So, we encouraged interested candidates to take advantages of this chance by filling up the online application before last date. Candidates must read the entire article to get the complete information about RRC West Central Railway Recruitment 2024 such as eligibility required, salary details, vacancy information, application fee & others.
RRC West Central Railway Recruitment
|Railway Recruitment Cell
|RRC West Central Railway Recruitment 2024
|staring date for online apply
|Closing date for online apply
|mode of application
|total number of posts
|15 – 24 years
|As per apprenticeship act
Vacancy distribution – RRC West Central Railway Recruitment
- Name of post – Act Apprentice
- No of seats – 3105
|No of vacancies
Eligibility Criteria : RRC West Central Railway Recruitment
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENT :
|i) candidates should passed 10th standard or its equivalent qualification under 10+2 education system from a recognised institute with minimum of 50% marks.
ii) candidates should have ITI certificate in relevant trade from a National council for vocational training or State council for Vocational Training.
AGE LIMIT :
|The candidates age should not less than 15 years and the maximum of age should not exceed 24 years.
- SC/ ST Candidates – Rs. 36
- General/ EWS/ OBC Candidates – Rs. 136
- PWD/ Female Candidates – Rs. 36
Application process – RRC NR Recruitment
- Interested candidates are required to visit the official website.
- Find the Recruitment section and click.
- After that click on Railway recruitment cell tab.
- Click on the “Engagement of act apprentice 2023-24″ link.
- Provide your basic details on the registration form.
- Use the credentials for login and enter personal details
- Then Upload the signature, Photograph & other enclosures.
- Deposit the application fee according to your category.
- Submit the form and take a print out of the form for further reference.
- The merit list will be prepared on a basis of the percentage of marks obtain in 10th & ITI Exam.
|Starting date of online application
|closing date of online application
FAQs – RRC West Central Railway Recruitment
Q. How many vacancies are announced for RRC West Central Railway Recruitment ?
A. There are a total number of 3105 vacancies are announced for Apprentice posts.
Q. What is the selection process of RRC West Central Railway Recruitment ?
A. The merit list will be prepared on a basis of the percentage of marks obtain in 10th & ITI Exam.