RRC South Eastern Railway Recruitment : Railway Recruitment Cell has released a latest recruitment notification on its official page https://www.rrcser.co.in/. Through this recruitment drive, the RRC official aims to engage a total 3093 eligible candidates for Act Apprentice position under apprenticeship act 1961 for undergoing 1 year apprentice training. The online application process has been started on 29th Nov, 2023 and will continue till 28th Dec 2023. Therefore candidates who want to begin their career as a govt employee must apply for RRC South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2024 much before the deadline.
RRC South Eastern Railway Recruitment
|Railway Recruitment Cell
|RRC South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2024
|staring date for online apply
|Closing date for online apply
|mode of application
|total number of posts
|15 to 24 years
|As per apprenticeship act
Eligibility Criteria : RRC South Eastern Railway Recruitment
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENT :
- candidates should passed 10th standard or its equivalent qualification under 10+2 education system from a recognised institute with minimum of 50% marks.
- candidates should have ITI certificate in relevant trade from a National council for vocational training or State council for Vocational Training.
AGE LIMIT :
- The candidates age should not less 15 years and the maximum of age should not exceed 24 years.
- Name of post – Act Apprentice
- No of seats – 1785
- SC/ ST Candidates – Exempted
- General/ EWS/ OBC Candidates – Rs. 100
- PWD/ Female Candidates – Exempted
Application process – RRC South Eastern Railway Recruitment
- Interested candidates are required to visit the official website.
- Click on the apply online link.
- Provide your basic details i.e qualification, age, name, DOB & other necessary information.
- Then Upload the signature, Photograph & other enclosures.
- Deposit the application fee according to your category.
- Submit the form and take a print out of the form for further reference.
- The merit list will be prepared on a basis of the percentage of marks obtain in 10th & ITI Exam.
|Starting date of online application
|closing date of online application
FAQs – RRC South Eastern Railway Recruitment
Q. How many vacancies are announced for RRC South Eastern Railway Recruitment ?
A. There are a total number of 1785 vacancies are announced for Apprentice posts.
Q. What is the selection process of RRC South Eastern Railway Recruitment ?
A. The merit list will be prepared on a basis of the percentage of marks obtain in 10th & ITI Exam.