RRC NR Recruitment : Railway Recruitment Cell has invited online application from eligible candidates on its official page https://www.rrcnr.org/. This drive aims to hire a total of 3093 eligible candidates for Act Apprentice post for 1 year undergoing apprenticeship training under the apprentice act 1961. As per the notification, online application has been accepted from 11th Dec 2023 to 11th Jan 2024. Therefore, candidates who want to start their career in Indian Railway department can utilise this chance before it gone.
RRC NR Recruitment
|Railway Recruitment Cell
|RRC NR Recruitment 2024
|staring date for online apply
|Closing date for online apply
|mode of application
|total number of posts
|15 – 24 years
|As per apprenticeship act
Eligibility Criteria : RRC NR Recruitment
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENT :
|i) candidates should passed 10th standard or its equivalent qualification under 10+2 education system from a recognised institute with minimum of 50% marks.
ii) candidates should have ITI certificate in relevant trade from a National council for vocational training or State council for Vocational Training.
AGE LIMIT :
|The candidates age should not less than 15 years and the maximum of age should not exceed 24 years.
Vacancy details – RRC NR Recruitment
- Name of post – Act Apprentice
- No of seats – 3093
- SC/ ST Candidates – Exempted
- General/ EWS/ OBC Candidates – Rs. 100
- PWD/ Female Candidates – Exempted
Application process – RRC NR Recruitment
- Interested candidates are required to visit the official website.
- Click on the “Engagement of act apprentice” link.
- Provide your basic details on the registration form.
- Use the credentials for login and enter personal details i.e qualification, age, name, DOB & other necessary information.
- Then Upload the signature, Photograph & other enclosures.
- Deposit the application fee according to your category.
- Submit the form and take a print out of the form for further reference.
- The merit list will be prepared on a basis of the percentage of marks obtain in 10th & ITI Exam.
|Starting date of online application
|closing date of online application
FAQs – RRC NR Recruitment
Q. How many vacancies are announced ?
A. There are a total number of 3093 vacancies are announced for Apprentice posts.
Q. What is the selection process ?
A. The merit list will be prepared on a basis of the percentage of marks obtain in 10th & ITI Exam.