RRC-Eastern Railway Recruitment : Eastern Railway, Kolkata, is looking for eligible candidates for one year of apprenticeship training under the Apprenticeship Act of 1961. The Eastern Railway Department has published a recruitment notification on its official page regarding this drive. A total of 3115 vacancies are going to be filled for the Act Apprentice position. The online registration process will begin on September 27, 2023, and will continue until October 26, 2023. Candidates with the required eligibility can apply for the apprentice post before the deadline.
RRC-Eastern Railway Recruitment
|Eastern Railway, Kolkata
|RRC-Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023
|Staring date of application
|Last date of application
|Mode of application
|Total number of vacant seats
|10th Plus ITI
|15 – 24 years
Eligibility Criteria : RRC-Eastern Railway Recruitment
Essential Qualification :
- ACT APPRENTICE : Candidates should Cleared Matriculation exam or its equivalent qualification from a recognised board under 10+2 education pattern with minimum of 50% marks and have National trade certificate in relevant trade from a NCVT/SCVT Recognised Institute.
Essential age Required :
- Minimum age – 15 years as on 13.03.2020
- Maximum age – 24 years as on 13.03.2020
Age relaxation :
Vacancy details – RRC-Eastern Railway Recruitment
|Name of division
Selection for the Apprentice post will be done through the percentage of marks scored by the candidates in qualifying exam
Salary/ Pay Scale
Candidates will receive salary in accordance with the apprenticeship rules and guidelines
|SC/ ST category Candidates
|General/ EWS/ OBC Category Candidates
|PWD Category candidates
Application process : RRC-Eastern Railway Recruitment
- It is suggested that candidates must go to the official website
- Click on the advertisement notification under the career section.
- Read all of the guideline, term & conditions before applying for the position
- After that, you ought to select the registration tab
- Fill up the registration form with your own mobile number
- If you receive a ID and password on your phone , the procedures has been completed
- Select the login tab and complete the form with basic information.
- Upload the required documents i.e signature, passport photo & others.
- After final verification, pay the application fee in accordance with your category.
- Press the submit button.
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
|Starting date of online application
|closing date of online application
Q. How many vacancies are announced for RRC-Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. This drive has release a total of 3115 vacancies for Apprentice post.
Q. What is the Salary of An Apprentice in Eastern Railway ?
Ans. Ans. Candidates will receive salary in accordance with the apprenticeship rules and guidelines
Q. What is the deadline for submitting application for RRC-Eastern Railway Recruitment ?
Ans. The last date for submitting the application is 26th October 2023.
Q. What Qualification are required to apply for RRC-Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. Candidates should Cleared Matriculation exam or its equivalent qualification from a recognised board under 10+2 education pattern with minimum of 50% marks and have National trade certificate in relevant trade from a NCVT/SCVT Recognised Institute.