OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment : Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission has issued a latest recruitment notification on its official page https://www.osssc.gov.in. According to the notification, a total 378 vacancies have been released for Radiographer post. The online application link will be live on September 21, 2023 and it will be deactivated on October 20, 2023. Candidates interested to be a part of OSSSC Can apply before the last date.
The entire details regarding OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment 2023 including the application process, eligibility requirements, selection process, important date, vacancy distribution, salary details, application fee and others have been given in the paragraph below.
OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment
|Conducted by||Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Job name||OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment 2023|
|Staring date of application||21-09-2023|
|Last date of application||20-10-2023|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Total number of vacant seats||378|
|Age limit||21 – 38 years|
Eligibility Criteria : OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment
Essential Qualification :
|Name of the post||Qualification|
|Radiographer||Candidates must cleared the +2 examination under council of higher secondary education, Odisha or its equivalent qualification.|
Candidates should obtain Diploma degree in Medical Radiation Technology from an AICTE recognised Institute.
Candidates must be registered under Radiographer council in the state.
Candidates should pass the Odia language exam in 7th grade or above.
Essential age Required :
- Minimum age – 21 years as on 01.01.2022
- Maximum age – 38 years as on 201.01.2022
Age relaxation :
|OBC Candidates||3 years|
|SC/ST Candidates||5 years|
Vacancy details – OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment
|Name of Category||Vacancies|
Selection for the Radiographer post will be done through the following stage
- Written Examination (CBRT)
Salary/ Pay Scale
|Name of post||Salary|
|Radiographer||Pay matrix level – 07|
Rs. 25500 to 81100/- per month
|SC/ ST category Candidates||Exempted|
|General/ EWS/ OBC Category Candidates||Exempted|
|PWD Category candidates||Exempted|
Application process : OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment
- It is suggested that candidates must go to the official website
- Go to the the career section.
- Select the notification and Click on it
- Read all of the guideline before applying for the position
- Click on “How do I Register/re-register/apply”.
- Then click on “Registered user or New User”
- If you are new user then Complete the registration with mobile number and email id
- Select the login tab and complete the form with basic information.
- Upload the required documents in JPEG Format.
- Press the submit button.
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
|Starting date of online application||21-09-2023|
|closing date of online application||20-10-2023|
Q. How many vacancies are announced for Radiographer post ?
Ans. This drive has release a total of 378 vacancies for Radiographer post
Q. What is the Salary of a Radiographer in OSSSC ?
Ans. Candidates will receive salary Rs. 2500 to 81100/- per month
Q. What is the deadline for submitting application for OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. The last date for submitting the application is 20th October 2023.