OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment : Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) issued a recruitment advertisement on September 15, 2023. Through this advertisement, it has been announced that eligible candidates will be appointed as radiographers. 378 vacancies have been filled by this recruitment.
The application process for this recruitment started on September 21, 2023, and the last date to apply is October 20, 2023. No application can be filled out after this date, so interested candidates must fill out the application form within this period. All information about OSSSC recruitment is discussed below. Scroll down to learn how to apply, the eligibility criteria, application fee, post details, method of selection, important dates, PDF of the official notification, the official website, and other information. You must follow our website to get other job news easily.
OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment
|Conducted by||Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Job name||OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment 2023|
|Staring date of application||21-09-2023|
|Last date of application||20-10-2023|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Total number of vacant seats||378|
|Age limit||21 – 38 years|
|Pay scale||Rs. 25500 – 81100 per month|
Eligibility Criteria : OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment
Essential Qualification :
- Must cleared 12th exam from Higher Secondary education.
- Candidates must hold a Diploma degree in medical Radiation technology from a recognised govt institute or any other reputed private institute recognised by Govt. of Odisha or AICTE.
- Candidates should obtain bachelors degree in medical Radiation technology from a recognised University
- Applicants must registered their name Laboratory Technician Council.
- Must be able to speak, read and write Odia language.
Essential age Required :
- The minimum age should be exceed 21 years.
- Tme maximum age should not be completed 38 years
Age relaxation :
|PwBD Candidates||10 Years|
|SC/ST/SEBC/ Women Candidates||5 years|
Vacancy Distribution of OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment
- OMR Based Written Test
- Documents verification.
Salary/ Pay Scale
Name of the post : Radiographer
- Salary – Rs. 25500 – 81100 per month
|SC/ ST category Candidates||Exempted|
|General/ EWS/ OBC Category Candidates||Exempted|
|PWD/Female Category candidates||Exempted|
- Applicants first visit the official website
- Read the instruction thoroughly before applying for the post
- Click How do I register/ re-register/apply to begin the procedures
- After successfully completion of registration procedures click on login tab.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Fill up the application form carefully with necessary information.
- Upload your scanned copies of the necessary documents in the prescribed format.
- Submit the form and keep a soft copy of the form for further use.
|Starting date of online application||closing date of online application|
Important FAQs of OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment
Q. How many vacancies are to be filled for Radiographer post ?
Ans. A total of 378 vacancies are to be filled for Radiographer post by OSSSC.
Q. What is the qualification requirements to apply for OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment post ?
Ans. Candidates should obtain Diploma degree in medical Radiation technology from a recognised University.
Q. What are the dates for OSSSC Radiographer Recruitment 2023 online procedures ?
Ans. According to the notification, the online date are 21-09-2023 to 20-10-2023.