OSSSC Lab Technician Recruitment : The Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission has issued a notification for the appointment of a lab technician under the family and health welfare department in Odisha. A total of 921 vacancies have been advertised for the aforesaid position. Through this drive, candidates will be hired as lab technicians in different district establishments, medical colleges, and hospitals. Online applications are accepted from September 21, 2023, and will continue until October 20, 2023. Candidates who are interested in working with the Odisha government can submit their application within the given duration.
OSSSC Lab Technician Recruitment
|Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission
|OSSSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2023
|Staring date of application
|Last date of application
|Mode of application
|Total number of vacant seats
|21 – 38 years
Eligibility Criteria : OSSSC Lab Technician Recruitment
Essential Qualification :
|Name of the post
|Candidates must cleared the +2 examination under council of higher secondary education, Odisha or its equivalent qualification.
Candidates should obtain Diploma degree in Medical Lab Technology from an AICTE recognised Institute.
Candidates must be registered under Lab Technician council in the state.
Candidates should pass the Odia language exam in 7th grade or above.
Essential age Required :
- Minimum age – 21 years as on 01.01.2022
- Maximum age – 38 years as on 201.01.2022
Age relaxation :
|SC/ST/SEBC/ Women Candidates
Vacancy details – OSSSC Lab Technician Recruitment
|Name of Category
Selection for the Radiographer post will be done through the following stage
- Written Examination (CBRT)
Salary/ Pay Scale
|Name of post
|Pay matrix level – 07
Rs. 25500 to 81100/- per month
|SC/ ST category Candidates
|General/ EWS/ OBC Category Candidates
|PWD Category candidates
Application process : OSSSC Lab Technician Recruitment
- It is suggested that candidates must go to the official website
- Go to the the career section.
- Select the notification and Click on it
- Read all of the guideline before applying for the position
- Click on “How do I Register/re-register/apply”.
- Then click on “Registered user or New User”
- If you are new user then Complete the registration with mobile number and email id
- Select the login tab and complete the form with basic information.
- Upload the required documents in JPEG Format.
- Press the submit button.
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
|Starting date of online application
|closing date of online application
Q. What is the Full name of OSSSC ?
Ans. OSSSSC Stands for Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission
Q. How many position for Lab Technician have been advertise ?
Ans. A total of 921 position for Lab technician have been made available.
Q. What is a Lab technician’s wage in OSSSC ?
Ans. The salary for candidates ranges from Rs. 2500 to 81100/- per month
Q. What is the deadline for submitting application for OSSSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. The last date for submitting the application is 20th October 2023.