OPSC Recruitment: Odisha Public Service Commission is organizing a recruitment drive to appoint a total number of 33 vacancies for the engagement of Statistical officer posts. This notification has been released on their respective official website. According to the official notification, Online applications will accept from the 30th of December 2022 and the willing aspirants can submit their application form till the 30th of January 2023. So, candidates don’t waste your time, Go and grab this opportunity by utilizing the direct application link. Apart from the direct link, the candidates can get all the necessary information here including the selection process, eligibility, important date, salary details, vacancy, and more.
|Conducted by||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Job name||OPSC Recruitment 2023|
|Job position||Statistical officer|
|staring date of application||30th of December 2022|
|Last date of application||30th of January 2023|
|mode of application||online|
|total number of vacant seats||33|
|age limit||21 to 38 years|
|Pay scale||Rs. 44900/- per month|
Some useful fact about OPSC
- Odisha Public Service Commission popularly known as OPSC.
- The commission was established in the year 1st of April 1949.
- The commission is situated in Parija Road, Cuttack, Odisha.
- The agency is organize the civil services exam for entry level appointments to the various civil services.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
- candidates must hold the bachelors degree (Honors) in the following subjects from a recognized institute.
- Computer application
- Applied economics
- Agricultural economics
- candidates should have a commerce degree with distinction on or before the last date of application.
AGE CRITERIA :
- Candidates age should not be less than 21 years and upper age limit should not be more than 38 years.
AGE RELAXATION :
|Name of category||Upper age limit|
|SEBC/ SC/ ST/ Women/ Ex-serviceman||5 years|
|PWBD (SC/ ST/ SEBC)||15 years|
Vacancy Details of OPSC Recruitment
|Name of category||No of post|
|SC/ ST category Candidates||Exempted|
|General/ EWS/ OBC Category Candidates||Exempted|
|PWD Category candidates||Exempted|
- visit the official website.
- Then find the career tab.
- When you find the tab click on it.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Here you can see all the latest recruitment list.
- Choose your desire job nitification and download it.
- Read the instruction carefully.
- Then click on registration tab.
- Then click on the lgin.
- Fill out the application form carefully.
- Upload the necessary documents in the mentioned size and format.
- Recheck the form and submit it.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
the selection will be done on a basis of the percentage obtained in the written exam.
|Starting date of online application||closing date of online application|
|30th of December 2022||30th of January 2023|
|Statistical officer||level – 10
Rs. 44900/- per month (cell 1 of the pay matrix under ORSP Rules)
|Official notification link||official website link||application link|
|GET DETAILS||GET DETAILS||GET DETAILS|
Important FAQs of OPSC Recruitment
Q. What is the qualification required to apply for OPSC Recruitment ?
Ans. please check the Educational qualification section , available on our website.
Q. How many vacancies are released for OPSC Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. There is a total number of 33 vacancies are released for this recruitment.
Q. What is the last date of submission the online application for OPSC Recruitment ?
Ans. 30th of February 2023 is the last date of submission the application.