OPSC Current openings: Odisha Public Service Commission is currently recruiting their vacant seats. There is a total number of 659 vacancies released for the posts of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon/ Additional Veterinary Assistant surgeon. The notification is released officially on their authorized web page. The official of OPSC will accept the application from the 30th of December 2022 and continue till 30th of January 2023. candidates who are willing to see themselves as government employee can apply for this recruitment within the given timeframe. The direct application is shared in the below section for the ease of the willing aspirants. Apart from the direct link, candidates also get the other necessary information here including the application process, selection process, eligibility criteria, vacancy details & more.
OPSC Current openings
|Conducted by||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Job name||OPSC Current openings 2023|
|Job position||Veterinary Assistant surgeon/ Additional Veterinary Assistant surgeon|
|staring date of application||30th of December 2022|
|Last date of application||30th of January 2023|
|mode of application||online|
|total number of vacant seats||659|
|age limit||18 to 38 years|
|Pay scale||Rs. 56,100/-|
Some useful fact about OPSC
- Odisha Public Service Commission popularly known as OPSC.
- The commission was established in the year 1st of April 1949.
- The commission is situated in Parija Road, Cuttack, Odisha.
- The agency is organize the civil services exam for entry level appointments to the various civil services.
Eligibility Criteria : OPSC Current openings 2023
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
- candidates should hold the Graduation degree in veterinary science & Animal husbandry (B.V.SC & A.H) or its equivalent degree from a recognized Indian institute.
- candidates possess required conversion certificates approved by the veterinary council of India in case of applicants having degree from a foreign university.
- candidates must have a valid registration certificate under the Odisha veterinary council of India act, 1970.
AGE CRITERIA :
- Candidates age should not be less than 21 years and upper age limit should not be more than 38 years.
AGE RELAXATION :
|Name of category||Upper age limit|
|SEBC/ SC/ ST/ Women/ Ex-serviceman||5 years|
|PWBD (SC/ ST/ SEBC)||15 years|
Vacancy Details of OPSC Current openings 2023
Name of the post : Veterinary Assistant surgeon/ Additional Veterinary Assistant surgeon
|Name of category||No of post|
|SC/ ST category Candidates||Exempted|
|General/ EWS/ OBC Category Candidates||Exempted|
|PWD Category candidates||Exempted|
- visit official website.
- find the career section.
- click on it and download the recruitment notice.
- carefully read the details and complete registration process.
- Then login with using the credentials.
- Fill out the form carefully.
- Upload the required documents.
- Submit the form and take a print out of the form for future use.
The selection will be done on a basis of the marks obtained in the written exam.
|Starting date of online application||closing date of online application|
|30th of December 2022||30th of January 2023|
|Name of the posts||pay scale|
|Veterinary Assistant surgeon/ Additional Veterinary Assistant surgeon||level 12|
Rs. 56,100/- per month cell 1 in the pay matrix as per ORSP Rules.
Important FAQs of OPSC Current openings 2023
Q. What is the salary of a Veterinary Assistant surgeon/ Additional Veterinary Assistant surgeon posts under OPSC Current openings ?
Ans. The salary of a Veterinary Assistant surgeon/ Additional Veterinary Assistant surgeon posts under OPSC Current openings is Rs. 56,100/- per month cell 1 in the pay matrix as per ORSP Rules.
Q. How many vacancies are released for OPSC Current openings ?
Ans. There is a total number of 659 vacancies are announced .