OPSC Asst Fisheries Officer Recruitment : There is a good news . A great career opportunity is offered by Odisha public service Commission to the candidates from Odisha state. Recently, the official of WBPSC posted a latest job openings on its official page. A total 62 group B post of Odisha Fisheries cadre has released. Applicants will be hired for Assistant Fisheries Officer under Fisheries and ARD Department. The application process began on September 16, 2023, and will remain open until October 16, 2023. Applicants interested in working for the government organisation may apply well before the deadline t avoid any kind of hindrances.
OPSC Asst Fisheries Officer Recruitment
|Conducted by||Odisha public service Commission|
|Job name||OPSC Asst Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2023|
|Job position||Assistant Fisheries Officer|
|Staring date of application||16-09-2023|
|Last date of application||16-10-2023|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Total number of vacant seats||62|
|Age limit||21 – 38 years|
|Pay scale||Rs. 44900 per month|
Eligibility Criteria : OPSC Asst Fisheries Officer Recruitment
Essential Qualification :
- Candidates must obtained Bachelors of Fishery Science (B.F.Sc) from a recognised University.
- Candidates must be able to read, write and speak Odia language.
Essential age Required :
- The minimum age should be exceed 21 years.
- The maximum age should not be completed 43 years
Age relaxation :
|PwBD Candidates||10 Years|
|SC/ST/SEBC/ Women Candidates||5 years|
Vacancy Distribution of OPSC Asst Fisheries Officer Recruitment
The selection will be based on the following stages
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview (Viva voce test)
Salary/ Pay Scale
Name of the post : Assistant Fisheries Officer
- Salary – Rs. 44900 per month
|SC/ ST category Candidates||Exempted|
|General/ EWS/ OBC Category Candidates||Exempted|
|PWD/Female Category candidates||Exempted|
- Applicants first visit the official website
- Registered themselves on the portal with mobile number and email ID.
- Click on Login and enter the credentials.
- In the next step, applicants are required to provide their basic information on the application form carefully.
- Upload scanned copies of the necessary documents in the prescribed format.
- Recheck the form once before final submission.
- Submit the form and keep a soft copy of the form for further use.
|Starting date of online application||closing date of online application|
Important FAQs of OPSC Asst Fisheries Officer Recruitment
Q. How many vacancies are announced for OPSC Asst Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. There are a total of 62 vacancies are made public through this drive.
Q. What is the fee required to apply for OPSC Asst Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. No application fee should be required of candidates
Q. What are the dates for OPSC Asst Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2023 online procedures ?
Ans. According to the notification, the online date are 16-09-2023 to 16-10-2023.