NHPC ITI Apprentice Recruitment : NHPC Limited requires ITI Pass candidates to undergo apprentice training for 1 year under the Apprenticeship Act of 1961 in numerous ITI Trades i.e Draughtsman-Civil, Draughtsman-Mechanical, Secretarial Assistant, Computer operating & Programming assistant, Stenographer-Hindi. NHPC recruit a total of 51 eligible candidates for the ITI Trade Apprentice post. The online application has been started on September 11, 2023 & the last date to submit an application is October 4, 2023. Therefore, candidates who are willing to be inducted as an ITI Trade Apprentice in NHPC Limited can apply for NHPC ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 within the given slots.
NHPC ITI Apprentice Recruitment
|Conducted by||NHPC Limited|
|Job name||NHPC ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2023|
|Job position||ITI Apprentice|
|Staring date of application||11-09-2023|
|Last date of application||4-10-2023|
|Mode of application||online|
|Total number of vacant seats||51|
|Age limit||Not less than 18 years|
Not more than 25 years
|Pay scale||According to the apprenticeship rules|
Eligibility Criteria : NHPC ITI Apprentice Recruitment
Essential Qualification :
Candidates should possess matriculation from a recognised board with ITI Certificate in relevant Trade.
Essential age Required :
candidates age should not be less than 18 years and maximum age should not more than 25 in order to be eligible to apply for the position.
Age relaxation :
|PwBD Candidates||10 Years|
|OBC Candidates||3 years|
|SC/ST Candidates||5 years|
Vacancy Distribution of NHPC ITI Apprentice Recruitment
|Trade||No of vacancy|
|Computer operating & Programming assistant||25|
Candidates will be selected on a basis of the percentage of marks they scored in qualifying exam
Salary/ Pay Scale
Salary will be determined in accordance with Apprenticeship rules
|SC/ ST category Candidates||Exempted|
|General/ EWS/ OBC Category Candidates||Exempted|
|PWD Category candidates||Exempted|
Application process : NHPC ITI Apprentice Recruitment
- Candidates are willing to apply for apprentice post should registered on the NAPS Portal.
- On the homepage, you need to select the Register tab.
- Candidates should have a Valid email ID and mobile number which must be valid till the selection process
- Fill up the form with personal information
- After registration candidates need to click on login tab.
- Provide registration ID and password and tick on the terms and condition.
- Fill in all the particulars with required details.
- Upload the documents in prescribed size.
- Candidates should ascertain the correctness of all information before final submission
- Submit the form before deadline
- Take a print out of the form for future reference.
- Your application process has been completed.
|Starting date of online application||closing date of online application|
Q. What is the age required to apply for a ITI Apprentice post ?
Ans. candidates age should not be less than 18 years and maximum age should not more than 25 in order to be eligible to apply for the position.
Q. What is the selection process for NHPC ITI Apprentice Recruitment2023 ?
Ans. Candidates will be selected on a basis of the percentage of marks they scored in qualifying exam
Q. How many vacancies are released for NHPC ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. There are a total number of 51 vacancies are released for ITI Apprentice post.