NDVSU Job Vacancies: Nanaji Deshmukh Veterinary Science University has released a significant number of openings for Teaching associate posts. This recruitment Drive will aim to fill up a total number of 20 vacancies at Nanaji Deshmukh Veterinary Science University. candidates must check all the information regarding NDVSU Job Vacancies 2023 including salary structure for Teaching associates, last date, vacancy information, application fee, the application process, and other details on our website before applying for the Teaching Associate position, which is available until the closing date. As per the official notification, The candidates are able to submit their application till the 23rd of January 2023.
NDVSU Job Vacancies
|Conducted by||Nanaji Deshmukh Veterinary Science University|
|Job name||NDVSU Job Vacancies 2023|
|Job position||Teaching Associate|
|staring date of application||3rd of January 2023|
|Last date of application||23rd of January 2023|
|mode of application||offline|
|total number of vacant seats||20|
|age limit||Not exceeding 38 years|
|Pay scale||Rs. 40,000 to 42000/- per month|
Some useful fact about NDVSU
- Nnaji Deshmukh Veterinary Science University is commonly known as M.P Pashu-Chikitsa Vigyan Viswavidyala.
- It is one of the premier state agricultural university in M.P.
- The university was constituted in the year 2009 by the M.P Pashu-Chikitsa Vigyan Viswavidyala Adhiniyam.
- At present, The university provides education in different branches of veterinary science and fisheries management.
- The vice chancellor of the institute is S.P Tiwari.
- It was located on Jabalpur, M.P.
- The university is affiliated to the University Grants commission (UGC) & Indian council of Agricultural research (ICAR).
Eligibility Criteria : NDVSU Job Vacancies 2023
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION :
- Candidates should hold Master degree in any discipline of veterinary science (B.V.Sc) & Animanl science from a recognized institute with at least 60% marks & 3.0 OGCA in 4.0 point scale or 6.0 OGPA in 10.0 point scale.
- Candidates should have Bachelors degree in Veterinary science & Animal husbandry (B.V.SC & A.H) with at least 3.0 OGCA in 4.0 Point scale or 6.0 OGPA in 10.0 point scale or minimum of 60% marks.
- Candidates must be registered with the Veterinary council/ veterinary council of India.
- candidates must qualify the National Eligibility Test (NET).
AGE LIMIT :
The maximum age of the candidates should not be exceeding 38 years.
NDVSU Job Vacancies 2023
Name of the post : Teaching Associate
Total number of vacancy is 20
|SC/ ST category Candidates||General/ EWS/ OBC Category Candidates||PWD Category candidates|
|Rs. 400||Rs. 800||Rs. 400|
- candidates can visit the official website.
- Then download the application form.
- Fill out the application form with basic details.
- Send the application form along with all the attested copies of documents to the below mentioned address.
Nanaji Deshmukh Veterinary Science University, Registrar office, Administrative building, Live stock farm, Adhartal, Jabalpur, Jabal 482004
The selection of the candidates for recruitment to the Teaching Associate Post shall be made on a basis of Interview.
|Date of publication of the recruitment notification||closing date of online application|
|3rd of January 2023||23rd of January 2023|
Name of the post : Teaching Associate
Pay scale : The candidates who are selected for the Teaching Associate post will get monthly stipend of Rs. 40,000 to 42,000.
|Official notification link||official website link||application form link|
|GET DETAILS||GET DETAILS||GET DETAILS|
Important FAQs of NDVSU Job Vacancies 2023
Q. How many vacancies are released for NDVSU Job Vacancies 2023 ?
Ans. There is a total number of 20 vacancies are released for this recruitment.
Q. What is the age required to apply for NDVSU Job Vacancies 2023 ?
Ans. Candidates maximum age should not be exceeding 38 years.