NCLT Recruitment : National company Law Tribunal has uploaded a latest recruitment advertisement on its official page inviting 55 Eligible Indian nationalist for the post of Law Research Associate on a contractual basic in Kolkata, New Delhi, AP, Bengaluru Guwahati, Indore, Jaipur Benches of NCLT. The online registration process for NCLT Recruitment 2023 is underway and it will end on 30.06.2023. So, The candidates who ensure the eligibility and willing to work as a Law Research Associate in NCLT can submit their application much before the deadline to avoid last minutes hassle. The direct link to submit the online application has been shared below in this article for your ease.
Candidates are required to read the Article till the end to get detailed information regarding NCLT Recruitment 2023 such as application process, selection process, vacancy details, salary structure, important date, application link, required documents and more.
|National company Law Tribunal
|NCLT Recruitment 2023
|Law Research Associate
|staring date of application
|Last date of application
|mode of application
|total number of vacant seats
|not exceeding 30 years
|Rs. 65000/- per month
Eligibility Criteria : NCLT Recruitment
Required Academic qualification :
- candidates who hold Law degree from a recognized university with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- candidates must be enrolled with Any bar council .
- Candidates must have AIBE Certificate to apply for the following post.
- Candidates should have knowledge of computer operation like SCC, Manupatra etc.
Required Age criteria :
- The maximum age of the candidates shall not above 30 years as on the last date of receipt application i.e 30.06.2023.
Age Relaxation :
- Upper age limit is relaxable for category candidates is as per the Govt rules.
Vacancy Details of NCLT Recruitment
Name of the post : Law Research Associate
Total number of vacancies : 55
|SC/ ST category Candidates
|General/ EWS/ OBC Category Candidates
|PWD Category candidates
- interested candidates may submit their online application form through the link provided in below section or the official page https://nclt.gov.in/careers
- The selection will be done on a basis of Interview
Follow the official notification to know more information regarding selection procedures.
|Starting date of online application
|closing date of online application
|1st June 2023
|30th June 2023
The salary in different benches are shared in below
|Name of Bench
|Rs. 50,000/- per month
|Rs. 65,000/- per month
|Rs. 50,000/- per month
|Rs. 40,000/- per month
Important FAQs of NCLT Recruitment
Q. What is the last date to submit the online application for NCLT Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans. The last date to submit the online application is 30th June 2023 for NCLT Recruitment.
Q. When is NCLT Recruitment 2023 notification released ?
Ans. NCLT Recruitment 2023 notification has been posted on its official page on 1st June 2023.
Q. What are the online registration dates for NCLT job 2023 ?
Ans. The online registration process for this recruitment has been started from 1st June 2023.
Q. How many vacancies are released through NCLT job 2023 notification ?
Ans. A total number of 55 vacancies are released through this recruitment drive.