NCDC Recruitment : A great opportunity for those looking to begin their career with prestigious govt agencies is provided by National Co Operative Development Corporation. So, we encouraged interested candidates to take advantages of this chance by filling up the online application before the deadline i.e 02-01-2024. For that reason, the NCDC Official has issued a new employment notification on their official site. This drive aims to fill up a total of 41 vacancies for young professional position. Candidates must read the entire article to get the complete information about eligibility required, salary details, vacancy information, application fee & others.
|National Co Operative Development Corporation
|NCDC Recruitment 2024
|Staring date of application
|Last date of application
|2nd Jan 2024
|Mode of application
|Total number of vacant seats
|Not exceeding 32 years
|Rs. 30000 – 50000/- per month
Eligibility Criteria : NCDC Recruitment
Essential Qualification :
- Candidates should obtain MBA Degree in any of the following discipline from a recognised institute.
(Co operative management, Marketing Management, Agri Business Management, Rural development management)
- Candidates should have 2 years of post qualification experience of Marketing in any bank or Financial institute.
Age Required :
- Candidates age should not be exceeding 32 years.
Age relaxation :
- PwBD Candidates – 10 Years
- OBC Candidates – 3 years
- SC/ST Candidates – 5 years
Vacancy Distribution of NCDC Recruitment
|Name of the post
- Candidates are selected on a basis of Interview.
Salary/ Pay Scale
- Post name : Young Professional
- Salary : Rs. 30000 – 50000/- per month
|SC/ ST category Candidates
|General/ EWS/ OBC Category Candidates
|PWD Category candidates
- Visit the official page of NCDC.
- If you fulfil all the eligibility parameter click on the registration link.
- Put your mobile number and mail ID to complete the registration procedures.
- Provide the login credentials and enter personal details on the application form.
- Upload all the necessary documents and submit the form.
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
|Starting date of online application
|closing date of online application
|2nd Jan 2024
Q. How many vacancies are released ?
Ans. A total 41 vacancies are announced.
Q. What is the last of application ?
Ans. Candidates must submit their application 30 days from the date of publication of employment notice.