NALCO Recruitment: A great news for ITI candidates who are preparing for a respected Government job according to their field, this is the perfect time for them to snatch the opportunity for getting a job as NALCO disclose their new vacancy for Jr. Operative Trainee, Operator( Boiler). National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) conducted all its examinations in an annual mode. NALCO application process will be started on 29th August and continue till 21st September 2022.
Only those who are completed their 10TH or ITI degree will be applicable for the post. The candidate will be appointed through the online examination conducted by the National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO). For more details follow our official website of NALCO.
Exam Conducted By: National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO)
Recurrency of Exam: Once a Year
Level of Exam: National Level Exam
Total Posts No. : 17
Salary: Rs. 12000-90000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 18-27
Qualification: 10th pass, ITI
Job Location: All over India
Application mode: Online or Offline
Selection Process: By written Test Divided into two different mode
Job Category: Government
Medium Of Paper: English / Hindi
NALCO 2022 Official Website : nalcoindia.com
Important Detail about NALCO
- National Aluminium Company Limited is a famous Government of India authorized organization.
- It is one of the greatest integrated office sy Bauxite- Alumina- Aluminium- Power Complex in the Country.
- NALCO was formed on 7th January 1981.
- The Headquarters of this company is situated in Bhubaneswar in India.
- Official Website : nalcoindia.com
Eligibility Criteria- NALCO Recruitment
Educational Qualifications :
According to the official notification, for these posts the candidates have to pass their 10th class and ITI Degree from any Government authorized organization.
For better knowledge go to the official website
Vacancy Details of NALCO Recruitment
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Operator( Boiler) Gr. II||04|
|Operator( Boiler) Gr. III||07|
|Jr. Operative Trainee||02|
|Operator( Boiler) Gr. I||04|
Age Limit :
Candidates who are eagerly waiting for this notification from NALCO, have to read all small information carefully. As on 29th August 2022, the minimum age of the candidate should be 27years and the maximum 41 years.
Age Relaxation :
The relaxation of the age is given below for the candidate who belongs to these categories follow this
For SC/ST Candidate – 5 years
For OBC Candidate – 3 years
For PWD Candidate – 10 years
Salary details of NALCO Recruitment
According to the Seventh Pay Commission, ESIC will be paid. For the salary, detail follows the official website according to your posts.
For General/ OBC/ EWS Candidates — Rs. 100/-
For SC/ST/ PWBD/ EX- Servicemen : Nil
The payment procedure will be Online.
Application Process: NALCO Recruitment
- Firstly, candidates have to visit the official website of NALCO, which is bellowed you.
- Candidates can apply for these mentioned posts online.
- Then follow the recruitment notifications, and read the eligibility criteria very carefully.
- Download the application form
- Candidates have to fill out the form with necessary details
- Pay the application fees if needed.
- Then attach all the attested scanned copies of documents with the application form and upload it.
- Recheck the entire application and submit it
- Take a print out of it for further use.
Important Link Are
Important date – NALCO Recruitment
|Starting date of application||29th August 2022|
|ending date of application||21st September 2022.|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to apply for NALCO 2022 Recruitment?
Ans:Go to the official website and check all eligibility criteria, then click on the
application from and fill it with all necessary details and submit it.
- What will be the selection process of NALCO?
Ans: According to their marit, candidate will be selected for the post.
- How many vacancy are there for the post?
Ans: vacancies are different according to the posts.