Indian Coast Guard GD Recruitment 2022: A great news for those who are interested to build their career related to the coast, this is the perfect time for them to snatch the opportunity for getting General Duty (GD) under the Indian Coast Guard in Kolkata. Indian Coast Guard’s current notification for the post of Indian Coast Guard GD 2022 which conducted in an annual mode. ICG (GD)2022 application process will be started on 17th August and continue till 7th September 2022.GD recruitment 2022 of General Duty(GD), Commercial Pilot Licence (SSA), Technical (mechanical), Technical (Electrical/Electronical), Law Entry Vacancy at 71 Posts.
The candidate will be appointed through the online examination. Interested candidates are requested to apply for the post of Coast Guard by 7 September. For any further information regarding Age limits, Educational Qualifications, Application fees, and Selection Process, you all have to go through our official website of the Indian Coast Guard.
Indian Coast Guard GD Recruitment
Conducted By : Indian Coast Guard
Recruitment Name : Indian Coast Guard (General Duty)
Recurrency of Exam : Once a Yea
Level of Exam : National Level Exam
Salary : Follow the notification
Age Limit : 18-27
Qualification : 12th class,Greduate Degree, Law Degree
Job Location : All over India
Application Starts : 17th August, 2022
Application End : 7th September, 2022
Application mode : Online
Job Category : Government
ICG (GD)Official Website : http://www.davp.nic.in/
Important Detail about ICG (GD)
- Indian Coast Guard was established on 1st February 1977 by the Coast Guard and by the Parliament of India in 1978.
- The Headquarters of the Ministry of defense is situated in New Delhi in India.
- The name of the Director General is Virender Singh Pathania.
Eligibility Criteria- Indian Coast Guard GD Recruitment
Educational Qualifications :
- Applicants have to qualified their 12th Degree, Graduation Degree or Law Degree from any Government Authorized Board/ University/ Indtituation.
- They have to pass their degree or deploma at list with 55% marks.
- Under ICG (GD) Recruitment, there are various post available regarding with their qualifications.
- Post wise educational qualifications are quite different from one another.
- For the clear knowledge about educational qualification they have to visit the official website of Indian Coast Guard (GD).
Age Limit :
Candidates who are eagerly waiting for this notification are informed if they born between 1st July 1997 to 30th June 2003, will be applicable for the post. To know categoricall or post wise age limit you have to follow our website.
Age Relaxation :
The relaxation of the age are given below for the candidate who are belong with these categories follow this-
SC/ST Candidates – 5 years
OBC Candidates – 3 years
PWD Candidates – 10 years
Salary Details of Indian Coast Guard GD Recruitment
According to the Seventh Pay Commission, Indian Coast Guard will be paid. For the salary detail follow the official website according to your posts.
For the General and OBC candidates the application fees will be 250/- and for the SC/ST candidate’s free application. For more detail click here..
Vacancy Details of Indian Coast Guard GD Recruitment
Candidates have been informed that 71 posts for the Indian Coast Guard (GD) are released under this drive.
If you want to know the post-wise vacancy details, follow the official PDF.
- Firstly, candidates have to visit the official website of ICG, which is given below for you.
- Then follow the recruitment notifications, and read the eligibility criteria, last date, and other details very carefully.
- Open the page of ICG (General Duty).
- Register yourself
- Candidate has to fill the form with all your documents.
- It is needed to give a valid email ID.
- After that log in to the portal
- Fill out the application form with basic information
- Upload all of your documents in the prescribed format
- Pay the application fees if needed
- recheck all the details and click on submit button
- take a print out of the application for further use.
Link area – Indian Coast Guard GD Recruitment
Frequently Asked Questions – Indian Coast Guard GD Recruitment
What will be the selection process of ICG (GD)?
Ans: According to their marit, candidate will be selected for the post.
How many vacancies are there for Indian Coast Guard GD Recruitment?
Ans: 71 vacancies for the posts.