Maharashtra Bank Recruitment: Hey aspirants, Here is some good news for you. Candidates who are searching for a stable government job in a Banking organization can make use of this opportunity before the deadline. For ease of those candidates, The official of Maharashtra bank has given them a wonderful career opportunity. They are finding eligible candidates for the posts of Apprentice post. There is a total number of 314 vacancies that are going to be recruited for the said posts. According to the official notification, The application process has been started on the 13th of December 2022 and remains till the 23rd of December 2022. Here, we have shared all the important details regarding Maharashtra Bank Recruitment 2023 in brief including the application process, selection process, eligibility criteria, the application process, and more.
Maharashtra Bank Recruitment
|Conducted by||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Job name||Maharashtra Bank Recruitment 2022|
|staring date of application||13th of December 2022|
|Last date of application||23rd of December 2022|
|mode of application||online|
|total number of vacant seats||314|
|age limit||20 to 28 years|
|Pay scale||Rs. 9000/- per month|
Some useful fact about Maharashtra Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra is a public sector bank in India.
- The headquarter of Maharashtra bank is situated in Pune.
- It was established in the year 16th of September 1935.
- At present, the bank has a total number of 2022 branches and over 29 million of customer across India.
Essential Qualification :
- Candidates should have Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized institute approved by govt of India or its regulatory bodies.
- The candidates must be able to speak, Read, write & understand local languages.
- The candidates should produce 10th and 12th certificate evidencing one of the languages as local language.
Age limit :
- candidates minimum age should be 20 years and maximum age should be 28 years.
Age relaxation :
- SC/ ST – 5 years
- OBC Non creamy layer candidates – 3 years
- PWBD – UR : 10 years
- PWBD – SC/ ST : 15 years
- PWBD – OBC : 13 years
- Person affected by 1984 riots : 5 years
- Ex- serviceman : 8 years
Vacancy Details of Maharashtra Bank Recruitment 2022
|Name of state||No of post|
|SC/ ST category Candidates||Rs. 100 (Application fee + intimation charges + GST Included)|
|General/ EWS/ OBC Category Candidates||Rs. 150 (Application fee + intimation charges + GST Included)|
|PWD Category candidates||Exempted|
- Visit the official page.
- Then candidates should complete the registration process.
- Login and fill out the application form carefully.
- Deposit the fees as per your category.
- Upload documents, left thumb impression and signature.
- Take a print out of the form for future use.
if you want to know the details, please go through the official notification.
|Starting date of online application||closing date of online application|
|13th of December 2022||23rd of December 2022|
Job position : Apprentice
The apprentice will get Rs. 9000/- per month for the engagement period of 1 year.
|Official notification link||official website link||application link|
|GET DETAILS||GET DETAILS||GET DETAILS|
Q. What is the salary of a Apprentice posts under Maharashtra Bank Recruitment 2022 ?
Ans. The salary of a Apprentice post is Rs. 9000/- per month.
Q. How many vacancies are released for Maharashtra Bank Recruitment 2022 ?
Ans. There is a total of 314 vacancies are released for this recruitment.
Q. What is the last date of application for Maharashtra Bank Recruitment 2022 ?
Ans. 23rd of December 2022 is the last date of application for this recruitment