JKSSB Recruitment: Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board has announced the latest job recruitment notifications for various posts. JKSSB now provides vacancies for Motor Vehicle Assistant
Traffic, Assistant Law Officer, Settlement Patwari, Motor Vehicle Inspector, Statistical Assistant, and Junior Librarian vacancy at 34 posts. Those candidates who are interested in this vacancy can apply. The application will start on 20th September 2022 and the application process will be closed on 19th October 2022.
To know other detailed information such as education qualifications, age limit, the application process, selection process, application fees, pay scale, important dates, important links, and how to apply are given below. When the official starts its application process we will share the direct application link here. To know detailed information stay connected with us.
|Authorized by||Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board|
|Recruitment||JKSSB Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||District & Divisional Cadre|
|Salary||Rs. 19,900/- 63,200/- per month|
|Age Limitation||40 Years|
|Ending date of application||19th October 2022|
Some Important Fact about JKSSB
- JKSSB is a recruiting board constituted by the govt of J&K.
- Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board is commonly known as JKSSB
- It holds examinations for different posts in the union territory of J&K.
- In 1992 the examination started in the union territory center.
Vacancy Break-up of JKSSB Recruitment
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Motor Vehicle Assistant Traffic||02|
|Assistant Law officer||01|
|Motor Vehicle Assistant||20|
Essential Qualification :
Candidates should have completed their 10th, 12th, Graduation, Diploma or IIT in any recognized university or institution or board.
For more information check the official website of JKSSB.
Age Limitation :
As of 1st January, 2022 Applicants’ maximum age should be 43 years. The minimum age should not be disclosed by the Board.
For General/ Govt. Serviceman/ Contractual employment candidates – 40 years
For SC / ST / EWS candidates – 43 years
For PWD candidates – 42 years
For Ex-Serviceman – 48 years
Age relaxation :
The age relaxation is applicable for category candidates (SC/ ST/ PWD) as per the govt. of India Regulation
Nationality : The eligible applicants must be o citizen of India
Online Exam Fee
|For SC/ST Applicants||Rs. 400/-|
|For OBC Applicants||Rs. 500/-|
|Gen/ Unreserved applicants||Rs. 500/-|
Step by step Application Process
- First, candidates can visit the official website.
- Find the advertisement and read it carefully.
- Mostly check the last date for applying online.
- On the homepage click on ‘ Apply for various posts under the particular advertisement number.
- If you are a new user, Registration yourself and then an application form will emerge on your screen.
- Fill out the Application form with suitable information like name, age, nationality etc.
- Then upload all the required documents with proper size and signature.
- Recheck the application form.
- Make the payment via the online method.
- Then click on Submit Button. After that take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam and Documents Verification.
Remuneration/ Salary Structure
For motor Vehicle, Assistant Traffic, law assistant, statistical Assistant, settlement Patwari, Motor Vehicle Inspector, and Junior Librarian selected candidates to pay rupees 19,900/- 63,200/- per month.
Quick Link Area
Remind The Major Date
|Starting Dates of Submission of online application form||20th September 2022|
|Ending date of Submission of online application Form||19th October 2022|
FAQs of JKSSB Recruitment
- Can the application be sent via post?
Ans :No, application form must be submitted through Online.
- How many vacancies are released under JKSSB District Cadre recruitment notifications for various posts 2022?
Ans: 34 vacancies released under JKSSB recruitment notifications for various posts 2022.
- What is the online date for JKSSB recruitment 2022?
Ans: The online dates apply between 20th September 2022 to 19th October 2022