ITBP HC Recruitment: Indo Tibetan Border Police Force has issued a notification for the latest recruitment. They invite online applications from eligible Female and male applicants for filling up the Head constable (Education & Stress counselor) Group C officer posts in this Police Force. There is a total of 23 vacancies to be filled for the mentioned post. The online application process will start on the 13th of October 2022 and the last date to submit an application is the 11th Of November 2022. So, Interested candidates may apply for the post within the given time frame.
Before filling up the application candidates are requested to go through the entire article and must ensure the specific qualification and other requirements. Read on to find out more.
ITBP HC Recruitment
|Authorized by||Indo Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Recruitment||ITBP HC Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Head constable (Education & Stress counsellor) Group C officer|
|Salary||Rs. 25,500 to 81,100/- per month|
|Age Limitation||20 to 25 Years|
|Ending date of application||11th Of November 2022|
Some Important Fact about ITBP
- Indo Tibetan Border Police is a Police department.
- This organization was established in the year 1962.
- Currently, there were a total of 89,432 active personnel working under this organization.
- The current Agency Executive is S.L Thousen
- It is popularly known as ITBP Organization.
- The first head of this organization was Balbir Singh, A police officer.
Vacancy Break-up of ITBP HC Recruitment
POST NAME : Head constable (Education & Stress counsellor) Group C officer
|General : 02|
SC : 01
|General : 11|
EWS : 02
SC : 01
OBC : 03
Essential Qualification :
|Head constable (Education & Stress counsellor) Group C officer||The candidates must hold a degree from a recognized university or its equivalent degree as one of the subjects of Psychology|
The candidates must hold a degree in Education discipline from a recognized university
The candidates must hold a degree in Teaching discipline from a recognized university
Age Limitation :
The candidates age must be age group of 20 to 25 years.
Age relaxation :
The age relaxation is applicable for category candidates (SC/ ST/ PWD) as per the govt. of India Regulation.
SC/ ST Candidates: Accordance with govt rules
Ex-Serviceman/PWD candidates: Accordance with govt rules
OBC Candidates: Accordance with govt rules
Nationality : The eligible applicants must be o citizen of India
Online Exam Fee
The category wise application fees are shared in below —-
|For SC/ST/ Female/ ESM Applicants||Exempted|
|For OBC Applicants||Rs. 100/-|
|Gen/ Unreserved applicants||Rs. 100/-|
Step by step Application Process
- Applicants are advised to visit the official website.
- Then they are required to go through a detailed advertisement PDF appearing on the ITBP Recruitment website.
- Registered themselves online on the official website.
- Then sign in and fill out the online application carefully
- Pay the prescribed application fee.
- Upload the documents files and cross-check the entire form
- Submit it and retain a soft copy of the application form for further use.
The selection process will be done on a basis of Following Stages
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PST)
- Written Test
- Documents Verification
- Detailed Medical Exam (DME) Or Review Medical Exam (RME)
Remuneration/ Salary Structure
|Head constable (Education & Stress counsellor) Group C officer||Level – 4 In the pay matrix|
Rs. 25,500 to 81,100 as per 7th CPC
Quick Link Area
Remind The Major Date
|Starting Dates & time of Submission of online application form||13th October 2022 at 00.01 A.M|
|Ending date & time of Submission of online application Form||11th November 2022 at 11.59 P.M|
FAQs of ITBP HC Recruitment
Q. What is the ITBP HC Recruitment Apply online last date ?
A. ITBP HC Recruitment 2022 last date to apply online is 11th of November 2022.
Q. What is the salary of a Head constable post ?
A. As per the official notification, The salary of Head constable posts ranges between R. 25,500 to 81,100 as per the 7th CPC.
Q. How many vacancies are released under ITBP HC Recruitment?
A. A total of 23 Head Constable post has been released.